𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Listen I tried to give you guys lemon but I literally cannot and therefore, hopefully lime is fine?? Is this even lime idk,,

N e ways skip the first bit of this chapter if you're uncomfortable babes this is gonna be trash anyway but I'm trying 🤩

~•~

Both Ushijima and you were a hot mess, his jersey was in god knows what corner of your room, and this time you weren't telling him to put it back on. Instead you placed kisses on his jaw, his shoulder, and his collar bone, taking advantage of the skin that wasn't usually exposed.

One hand of his caressed your thigh, while the other held your waist, keeping you upright.

His hands roamed around your body the same way your kisses explores his, his warm hands had a different effect that night, it didn't just make you feel safe, it made you feel wanted. Needed, even.

Ushijima pulled your thigh, and you caught on, wrapping both legs around his torso. He didn't stumble even for a moment and walked towards your bed, while you marked him with lovebites in places that hopefully weren't visible with a jersey on.

Ushijima laid you down gently on your bed before climbing in next to you and the two of you paused for a moment. "Are we really doing this?"

"Do you want to?" He asked you.

"I- yes. I do."

He smiled, reaching out a hand to tuck a few strands of your hair behind your ears. "Okay."

"But- I- we don't have protection." You pointed out.

Ushijima rummaged through his gym bag which was next to your bed, and you heard some shuffling before he held a rubbery item in his hand.

"Where the fuck did you get a condom—"

"Tendo said I'd need it." Ushijima sighed. "I never thought he'd be right."

You couldn't help but laugh. "I think Satori gave it to you purely as a joke but I'm glad it came in handy."

"Shall we?"

"We shall." Ushijima cupped your face in his hands and kissed you, this time a little more aggressively than the last, and in the process of this kiss he somehow managed to help you slip off your clothes.

As your kisses became more heated, so did his touches. One hand of his traced your jaw, your neck and your shoulders while the other stroked your inner thigh, causing you to bite back any noise you would make.

Seemingly having done enough teasing, Ushijima put on the rubber material and positioned himself above you. "Just tell me if I should stop, okay?" He reassured.

"I'll be okay, just- just go slow at the start."

He nodded, and that's when the magic took place.