𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Even before you received an address, you rushed home to grab whatever it was that could help you. Your head was buzzing with thoughts and you didn't know what to listen to.

The first weapon you laid your hands on was a recently sharpened kitchen knife and you supposed that would have to do. You weren't even sure what you were planning on doing, you didn't have any clear strategy. All you knew what that you had to stop your father. Now, before he hurt anyone else.

You checked the location that your father sent you, and sighed. As expected, it was some shady area with a port right next to it. Probably his means of escape if things didn't go according to plan.

Your grip around the knife tightened. You wouldn't let him get away. Not this time. You shoved the knife into a backpack and rushed outside to hail a cab. Throughout your journey there all you could think about were the many ways this could go wrong, and backfire.

You could end up killed, this could be a trap, he could be going after someone else. But you pushed those thoughts aside and decided to take the chance. You had to do something, and this was it.
You were going to take down your father, one way or another.

Your phone rang with an incoming call from Ushijima, your first instinct was to pick up but when you eyed your backpack and thought of the knife inside it, you thought better.

I don't deserve to even look Wakatoshi in the eye anymore, I've become just like my father.

You put your phone on silent and waited until he stopped attempting to call you. The cab driver dropped you off at the harbour and you payed for the ride quickly and waited for him to drive off before you followed the directions on your phone.

You were being lead closer and closer to a warehouse, where god knows what was inside. You reached out with your hand to pull the door open when your hand was yanked back by someone else.

"What are you doing?" He demanded.

"Wakatoshi? What are you doing here?"

"I asked you first, (f/n)."

"Go home, Wakatoshi." You said coldly, wrenching your wrist from his grasp.

  "You're so confusing, (f/n). One moment you're running away from him and the next you're chasing after him. Do you even know what you're doing?" He scolded.

"Wakatoshi, im not in the mood to deal with you right now. I'd appreciate it if you just left."

"(F/n)—"

"Please just stop getting in my way and go back." You ordered him and turned around to head inside the warehouse.

Ushijima reached out to grab your shoulder but only caught the zip of your bag, and your kitchen knife came tumbling out. He looked up at you in shock. "Why do you have—"

You snatched the knife off the ground and clenched it tight. "Don't you know that curiosity killed the cat?" You asked grimly.

"But satisfaction brought it back. Tell me, Wakatoshi. Now that you truly know me, are you satisfied?"

"This isn't like you." He said, exasperated.

"If you expect me to not undergo any changes after finding out my brother was murdered, you're not sane." You snapped.

"(F/n), please just—"

You swatted Ushijima's hand away from you and stepped back, closer to the warehouse. "Don't even try to change my mind. My father will regret ever approaching Tendo."

"Do you hear yourself right now?" He asked, his voice strained.

You smiled weakly. "I'm sorry, Wakatoshi. But I'm not strong enough to let it slide when my half brother was killed." And with that, you stepped inside the warehouse and locked the doors from inside, preventing Ushijima from coming after you to try and stop you.