𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

the following morning, there was a knock on your door. you'd barely gotten any sleep since you were up most of the night overthinking what that forehead kiss couldn't possibly meant.

friendly goodnight?
but he never did that to any of his other friends from before!

maybe he was dropping hints?
no, wakatoshi doesn't have the brain capacity to remain mysterious.

"aarrghh!" you pulled at your hair and sat up in bed, rubbing your eyes before you dragged your feet across the floor, making your way to the door.

"who is it?" you called before you opened it.

"it's me." came a response, and your eyes widened. any traces of sleep that was lingering on your face was now gone, minus the eye bags, those were most likely permanent.

you hurriedly opened the door and poked your head outside. "wakatoshi! what brings you here?"

"i thought we could eat breakfast together before you go to work." he said sheepishly. "i'll pay."

"well i mean, if you insist!" you said coolly, but internally you were having a mental breakdown.

why does he want to eat breakfast with me? oh god, does he want to say the whole 'let's put the past behind us and stay friends' speech? what if he's breaking up with me since we never officially broke up 5 years ago—

"great, i'll wait in the parking lot." he said, interrupting your thoughts.

"yeah. yeah, that's perfect. i'll be down soon." you told him and whizzed around your dorm room, trying to tame your crazy morning hair and do your daily routine of brushing your teeth and applying some moisturiser.

you had another cursed meltdown when you opened your wardrobe and saw all the clothes you'd worn countless times before. and then the reasonable side of your brain spoke out.

he's never seen me in any of these clothes, and besides, even if he did, he really wouldn't care.

with this new found confidence, you picked out a simple outfit and laid it out on the bed. you were about to get changed when there was another knock on the door.

"huh? maybe he forgot to mention something." you shrugged and opened the door again, only to be greeted with a gun held against your head.

"wow okay, that wasn't the hello i thought i'd get." you mumbled when you didn't see ushijima's face, but instead, two dodgy looking men and one had you at gunpoint.

"you better come with us if you want to keep your head intact." the one standing idle warned.

"okay, okay. fine. i'll come along, but could you let me get changed first?"

both the men looked at you like you were delusional. "excuse me?" one asked.

"um, do you see me? i'm still in my fluffy pyjamas. and as comfy as they are, if i get kidnapped, at least let me do it in style." you sighed.

"she's nuts." the shorter one stated.

"but my outfit is right there on my bed! if you just give me 5– no, 2 minutes i'll be ready. heck i'll even give you my phone so i can't call anyone. pretty please?" you pleaded, but the taller rolled his eyes and yanked your forwards by your arm.

"out of all people, we just had to get stuck with a nutcase." he grumbled.

"oi, hands off mister. we haven't even gotten to know each other yet." you scoffed. "i'll come with you, just let me walk. you have a fucking gun to my head, i'd be stupid to try escape." you insisted and so the tall on let go of your arm and your were led down the stairs, the gun never leaving the side of your head.

"geez, you two really don't talk much huh? lighten up!" you joked, hoping to distracted enough o you could escape.

you made multiple attempts like this, but none seemed to work. at one point, the tall one idly walking alongside you threatened to 'shove something down your throat' if you didn't shut up.

your first instinct was to respond with 'shove what?' and bat your eyes innocently at him, but on second thought, it didn't seem like the best idea.

their car was parked right outside the emergency exit, and you were pushed inside. you were barely even trying to break free, the situation had barely sunk in yet. heck you hadn't had breakfast, or even a (morning/ beverage).

you were simply confused, dazed and slightly annoyed that your kidnappers weren't any fun.

"so what am i being captured for anyway?" you asked.

"shut up, woman. it's none of your business." the tall one huffed.

"if i get my hands on anything sharp, you're the first person i'll cut open." you threatened. he didn't look too impressed or even phased by this. "wow, you must kidnap a lot of people if that doesn't bother you."

"no, but i meet a lot of psychopaths and you're not very different from them." you know, if you weren't my kidnapper i think we'd be great friends. don't you?"

"absolutely not."

"ouch, that hurt my feelings." you mumbled. the short one who first had you at gunpoint was also the one driving and he seemed to be sick of this conversation.

"can you both shut the fuck up?" he snapped.

you rolled your eyes. "or what? you're gonna shoot me? you kidnapped me so you must need me for something."

"are you sure we can't kill her?" the short one asked the tall one.

"just stay put and keep driving."

you stared out the window, wondering if you could spot any cop cars. attempting to use your phone would be foolish, especially when they weren't even going to stuff you in their boot.

you let out a tired sigh, causing the tall one to look at you weird.

"the fuck is wrong with you?" he grumbled.

"honestly i was just thinking that all in all, this is such an underwhelming kidnapping experience. i gotta say, i'm disappointed."

"that's what you're thinking about right now?" he asked exasperatedly. "that's it, she's definitely lost it."

~•~

the kidnapping will make sense in the next chapter dw!!
and this is just chaos it's not even angst rn

and the kidnappers don't have an important role in the rest of the story i just thought the crack content might be funny 👉🏼👈🏼

n e ways i hope you guys enjoyed (f/n) not giving a single fuck about getting kidnapped, next chapter will probably also be semi crack? but with ushijima in it too ayyy

okok bye it's like 4:20 am YESSS good night mwahhh