𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

It was late by the time customers had all left. Your shift was technically meant to end at 7 pm but you worked overtime in order to get the pay and agreed to lock up.

When you stepped outside, Tendo was waiting for you. "Since when do you work here, (f/n)-chan?"

"I-uh. It's been a few weeks."

"So what happened to the job at the pharmacy?"

"I quit a while back. It was boring."

"So why did the staff tell me you've been working extra shifts lately?"

"Satori!"

"What?"

"Stop acting like my dad. I can work wherever I want."

"I never said you couldn't, (f/n)-chan. I just need you to stop lying to me." He said, his voice much softer now.

"I— Satori, I'm sorry."

"Stop hiding things from me, okay?"

"I'll try." You lied again.

"I can tell you don't mean that."

"Shut up." You mumbled.

Tendo and sighed and ruffled your hair. "Just remember that I'll be here for you okay?"

You nodded. "I'll keep that in mind." You said while fixing your hair. "Thanks Satori."

"Anytime, sis."

You looked around in a panic and sighed in relief when you saw that no one was around. "If someone heard that, I'd beat the living daylights out of you Satori."

"Ouch, do you hate me that much, sis?"

"Shut up. I just don't want people to know." You mumbled.

"It's okay, (f/n)-chan. I get it." Tendo smiled softly at you. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Grab a drink with me."

He looked taken aback. "I will not support my sister in her decision to drink away her problems."

"Suit yourself. I'm drinking either way, I just thought you'd want to keep your sister company but I guess not huh? See you later Satori." You shrugged, walking away.

"You little shit— I know exactly what game you're playing right now and it's working! Wait up." He grumbled and followed you.

You smirked triumphantly. "Thanks broski, I knew you cared."

"Did you just acknowledge that I was your br—"

"Half brother. And no, I call everyone bro. Girls included. Don't get your hopes up." You interrupted.

"Whatever you say sis." He said, ruffling your hair and skipping ahead of you to the nearest convenience store.

You scoffed. "How old is he, like 5? What a dumb thing to be excited over." But you cracked a small smile despite.

At least he's doing well. Despite— well, despite everything.

❀✿❀⋆♛⋆❀✿❀

"(F/nnn)—"

"Satori, I swear I will end you. I'm going to bring you home okay?" You pulled Tendo up from his seat, leaving behind the money for the drinks as well as a tip as an apology for the nuisance you two were being in public.

"(F/n)! I—"

"Satori, quit acting drunk before I kick you. I know you're fine." You sighed.