Ch. 7

Second half of the smut from last chapter because I felt like I cheated y'all by stopping where I did! Hope you enjoy ! (if you have any domestic fluffy prompts you think would be cute in this story comment!! I will give you cred if I use your idea!:))

Din continues to press hot kisses against the edge of your jaw. You pull him closer to your body, hands grasping at the muscle of his shoulders. He grips at your thigh, pulling it around his waist as he slowly grinds his hips into yours.

"Quit teasing," you groan, throwing your head back slightly at a specifically pleasurable movement.

Din laughs, cupping your cheek, "This feels good, though," he presses his lips against yours.

"I want to feel you inside of me," you whisper against his mouth. Din cusses, sitting up on his knees between your thighs. Leaning on your elbow, you reach out to caress from his hip bone down to his erection. He shudders at the feeling of your hand as you stroke him slowly.

"You drive me crazy, der kar' ta." his fingers caress the flesh of your upper thigh.

"Prove it," you grin at him.

Din pulls your closer to his hips, "Like this?" He teases your entrance with the head of his cock.

"Yes..." your heels digging into his lower back trying to push him in deeper.

"Patience is a virtue," he grunts out. His hand is on the inside of your thigh, holding you far enough to keep only the tip of his cock against the wetness collecting between your legs.

You frown at him, "Shut up and fuck me."

Din's eyes widen as he looks down at you, "Stars (y/n)..."

You pull him down to kiss you, successfully pushing him deeper into you, "Maker..." You rack your nails down his shoulder. Din rests his elbows by your head, bottoming out. The drag of his cock is slow, but the fullness leaves you breathless.

"Kriff (y/n), you feel amazing around me." His fingers trace where you are connected, working their way to your sensitive clit. He thrusts into you harder. You hold onto his biceps still caged around your head. His mouth inches, breathing heavily, from yours as his thrusts get wilder. He pulls out of you moving your bodies to lay behind you.

"Din," you moan as he enters you, hands caressing from your waist to your breasts. You push back against him, fingers tangled into his hair. Din kisses your neck as he starts to move again. You move together, the drag and roll of your hips together send a thrill throughout your body. Din connects your lips as he speeds up his grinding, hand grasping at the flesh of your ass. You feel the familiar heat boiling in the pit of your stomach as his hands caress your body.

"Cum for me (y/n)," he groans against your ear. His gruff sexed out voice in your ear pushes you over the edge. You see stars, feeling him come undone as his hips stutter and still. The feeling of Din's breath on your shoulder brings you back down from your high. Din pulls out of your rolling onto his back. You look at him, he's grinning up at the ceiling.

Cuddling up to his side, you kiss his shoulder, "I love you, Din."

Din turns on his side, hand caressing your jaw, "I love you (y/n)."