Ch 14

(Short, but here's some nighttime fluff with the handsomest boy)

"I hope they have your eyes," you say.

"Why?" He asks, yawning.

"Because I love your eyes, Din Djarin." He looks cute, trying to keep his eyes open to listen to you talk.

Hand rubs down his face once before he turns on his side, giving you his full attention. Din knows once you start discussing the baby, you could go on for hours. Not that he would complain, he likes to listen to your excitement over your growing family. You stop him any time of the day to talk about the baby. He adores every second of it.

"What if I want them to have your eyes," he tucks a strand of hair behind your ear.

You frown at him, "Why would you say that?" You feel genuinely annoyed by his words. All you wanted in life was little Din's running around your home. Playing with their older brother outside in the garden, following their father around all-day... you're snapped out of your daydreams by Din's laughter.

He pulls you closer to his chest, "You are beautiful, cyar'ika. Our baby would be lucky to have your (y/e/c) eyes." Din places his hand on your stomach. There's no visible indication yet that you're carrying new life, yet, but every time he touched your stomach tenderly like this you wanted to couldn't help but grin.

"But, I want them to look like their handsome daddy." You run your fingers across his cheekbone affectionately.

He kisses your palm, "You flatter me, mesh'la."

"Din Djarin, you clearly don't know how attractive you are."

He chuckles, "I wouldn't say--"

You shush him, "You hid your face far too long under that helmet. And when you chose to take off your helmet for me..." you jokingly fan yourself.

He laughs, rolling his eyes, "You are ridiculous, (y/n).

"And you're hot," you stick your tongue out at him.

"C'mere." His hand caresses your jaw affectionately as he kisses you.