Part ll | Chapter 3

It's been exactly one week since I left the hotel and came back to my condo. Of course Izaiah has been blowing up my phone. The only time I answered was when I was letting him know the baby and I were fine. I've been able to stop by my shop and see to things, everything was in order. Just as I left it. I did some last minute shopping for baby girl, picking her up a few last things.

I had a couple of movers and builders set up the crib, so the nursery was just about done. I stood in the door way admiring the beautiful room. It was plain but I liked it. I also didn't want to do too much, since I still wanted to include Izaiah in witnessing moments like this—whenever he's able to find even us a new home. The nursery had a nice purple, white and silver flower decoy that hung above the nice white classical crib. A diaper table stood to the right of the crib, and a blue velvet rocking-recliner chair sat to the left.

I continued to look at the room a bit while longer, before walking across the hall to my bedroom

I continued to look at the room a bit while longer, before walking across the hall to my bedroom. This room also wasn't much. I had a bed of course and a huge closet space. I sat on the edge of the bed taking deep breaths, I been having Braxton Hicks for almost 3 days now. Dr Myers said not to worry unless they become unbearable. I laid back into the bed, pulling my pregnancy pillow closer to my body. It's been a great comfort for me since I've purchased it. Shortly after sleep took over my body.

(Izaiah's POV)

I pulled up to a nice secluded home. The house is big and gated off. The guard at the front let me through after checking my ID. Today I'm looking at a single family home. It's all the way out in Norfolk, but Cindy, my real estate agent assured me that the home met all the requirements. I trust her a lot since she's been my agent for about 4 years now.

She told me she would set up a walk through meeting with her second hand because has a house to sign off on today. I agreed. Now I'm pulling into the huge driveway. I can probably fit all my cars and more in this bitch. I put my Lamborghini truck in park, getting out, locking the doors. I walked towards the front door pressing on the doorbell, waiting for an answer.

The door swung open and a familiar face greeted me. "Hey you!" She said in a high pitched voice. It was Bianca, the girl from the club that night. She put her number in my phone, but I wasn't interested in calling the broad. "Sup." I said walking in as she shut the door behind me. "I didn't know you were Izaiah Velez." She said looking at the documents in her hand.

"In the flesh." I told her sticking my hands into my pockets, a habit I have of doing. "I can see that. I also see you never used my number." She said leading me into the living room space. "I be busy." I shrugged. "Hm. Well here we have a nice spacious living room. Not only does it have open walls, the high ceilings make it make this room specifically stand out. It's perfect for get togethers, family gathering or even your kids sleepover." She said showing me around the room.

It is indeed nice as hell. I know London will fuck with this, I thought. "That's cool." I said looking up at her face. Her long silky hair is straighten, tucked behind her ears. She wore this long tight skirt that hugged her curves. She had me fooled that night at the club. "Shall we move on?" She questioned typing on the tablet she pulled out from a bag. "Yeah." I said moving to the side.