Part II | Chapter 28

(London's POV)

Looking up at the monitor that stood in front of her, she watched as Doctor Myers moved the transducer around on her stomach. "Looks like you're about six weeks along this time around." Doctor Myers pointed to the tiny dot inside her uterus. "I can't believe this." London stated in disbelief not knowing how she could miss the signs that she's pregnant again. With all the wedding planning she's a bit under stress and really didn't think too much about it. "Your Hcg levels were pretty high after we did the blood test, and now we know why." Doctor Myers said slightly smiling. London on the other hand didn't know how to feel, once again. She honestly isn't upset, but she couldn't say she's happy either.

Now just doesn't seem like the right time. Ava just turned one. Her and Izaiah are in the middle of planning a whole damn wedding. She didn't feel like she was in the right state of mind to go through with another pregnancy, but she did not stand for abortions. She watched as Doctor Myers printed her sonograms, handing them to her. Sitting up on the small table in the room, she fixed her jeans as the doctor wrote her a prescription for some prenatal vitamins. "We've already been here before, so you already know you need to stay stress-free as possible and take your prenatals." Doctor Myers informed, giving her the signed prescription paper. "Doc, I'm literally in the middle of planning my wedding. I'm nothing but stressed these days." London confessed.

"You need baby number two to be just as healthy as baby number one. So, please, take it easy. Call for help if you have to. I'll see you in about two weeks." Slightly nodding her head, she took in the doctors words. After leaving the doctors office, she sat in her car that's still parked in the lot. Looking at her sonogram pictures she is still shocked that she's baring yet another child. Reaching home about 30 minutes later, Becky, Kim and EJ were all in the living room waiting for her return, along with Izaiah and Ava, who was spread out on the floor playing peekaboo with EJ.

"Is that my sweet girl?" I spoke letting my presence be known. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Ava shouted in excitement, rushing over to greet me with a hug. I enjoy being a mom. It's honestly the best feeling. "Are you being good for tete Becky, Aunty Kimmy and uncle EJ?" I questioned, picking her up.
"Yep." She nodded with a smile showcasing her teeth. "That's my girl." Putting her down, I let her continue her game of peekaboo with EJ. "Hey, hot mama." Kim greeted. "Hey, boo." I returned the smile. Becky, Kim, EJ and I, all made small talk before I decided to roam the house in search of Izaiah.

After locating him in his man cave, which is in the basement, we greeted one another with a wet kiss filled with tongue. "Hey, baby." He smiled, licking his lips. "Hey...you." I plastered a faint smile across my face. "Everything straight?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He sat at the black marble desk in his man cave. Looking around the room, I admired the setup. This is honestly my first time seeing down here fully.
He has a 60 inch plasma tv that hung on the wall, along with 4 of Ava's baby pictures. One from when she was first born, another when she turned 2 months old. One at 6 months old along with a different one from 9 months old, and a recent one of her that I had taken the day she turned one years old.

"You like what you see?" He caught me looking around which caused him to smirk. I also noticed a picture that sat on his desk. It was a picture of us on the day he proposed. "I love it." I spoke. Giving me a small head nod, he went on to pulling out a rolled blunt. "Can you not light that right now?" I questioned, knowing the scent of the weed and my condition won't mix very well right now. "Why?" He snapped his head up, still holding onto the blunt. "B-Because I'm pregnant." I confessed, letting it off my chest. Silence filled the room as he eyed me intensely. "Aren't you going to say anything?" I'm getting slightly annoyed that he still has yet to say something, anything. "I figured." He smiled.

"Wait, w-what you mean you figured?" I scrunched up my face looking at him like he's crazy. "I mean, we been having crazy, nasty unprotected sex since my birthday baby. And you ain't on no brith control, so what you expected." He shrugged. "You need to start pulling out." I rolled my eyes. "Don't tell me what to do." He mugged causing me to scoff. "How far along are you?" He questioned, walking over to sit next to me on the reclining 3 seater couch. "Six weeks." I told him dryly. "How you ain't know? Like you wasn't having morning sickness this time?" Looking down at my nails, I shook my head side-to-side. "Nope." After I have this baby my ass is definitely going on birth control.

"You know I got you, and our growing family." He placed his hand on my small belly, trailing kisses down my neck. "But the wedding!" I whined reminding him that it's still the priority. "Stop stressing about the wedding, baby. Let Lizzie do her job." I guess he's right about that. I just want everything to be perfect. It's only 3 weeks away. "Now give daddy a kiss and stop all that pouting shit, or next time i'mma shoot twins up in that mother fucker." He smirked. Mugging him hard, I couldn't help but to bust out laughing at the stupid faces he made. "Fine, okay. I'll take it easy." I assured him. I won't be able to forgive myself if I were to put stress on this growing baby.

Clearing my throat, I tucked a loose curl that slipped out back into my bun. "Did you write your vows yet?" I questioned. "Don't worry about that. You'll hear what I got to say at the alter." He told me kissing my lips, biting on the bottom one. "Now go chill out there so I can smoke real quick." Placing another kiss on his lips, I left his man cave before he could get to sparking. After my talk with him about this unexpected pregnancy, I'm somewhat feeling better about it. Ava will soon be a big sister and I can't wait to see how she processes the whole change. Placing my hands on my belly, I silently prayed for a safe and healthy pregnancy.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Like|comment|share

VOTE !!!!! ⭐️

Part ll | Chapter 28 Convos 💬

*SHOCKER ALERT* London is pregnant again! 🤰🏽baby number two is on the way 😂 Izaiah a sneaky mf.