Part ll | Chapter 10

I sat at the bar taking shot after shot, after shot. I'm not much of a big drinker, but right now it's needed. After being on the road for almost 5 hours straight, I was closer to my destination. I put the best plan possible in motion. If I want it to go as planned, I have to move now. Leaving London and the baby all alone isn't what I want to do at all.

All I have  to do is handle this. Face my problem head on, and it'll all be over. I placed 40 dollars under my shot glass, paying for my drinks then walking out of the bar. It's midnight here in Philly. Street lights were on. Not a lot of folks were in sight. I parked up the rental car, getting out.

I grabbed my duffel bag from the backseat, checking my surroundings. I entered the code to the door, walking in after the lights went green. I flicked the light switch on once I entered. I walked over to the iron table, dropping my duffel. I pulled up a stool, taking a seat. I started removing everything from inside the bag.

I placed the large envelope, a bottle of gasoline and my guns on the table. As I looked through the ton of images I had in the large envelope, flashbacks started rushing back.

* 4 years ago*

"You think Chad would be mad if he was still alive?" She played in my small Afro. "Mad for what?" I questioned, confused. "Mad at us...mad at what we've been doing." She spoke. I sighed, "To be honest, yeah. I mean, you his little sister and I'm his bro, Tiff." She bit down on her lip, playing with the bottom of her oversized t-shirt.

"Do you ever feel guilty?" She questioned. I laid back on the bed, my head resting comfortably in her lap. Looking up at the white ceiling I thought about all the right things to say. "I would feel guilty if I was taking advantage of you. I promised yo brother I would look out for you. I'm doing that, in my opinion." I verbalized.

"I feel guilty sometimes. Only because you two were like best friends." She admitted. I looked up at her smooth chocolate skin that was free of makeup and any blemishes. "True. But we can't help how we feel." I stated.

"What exactly do you feel?" She looked into my eyes. We are laying up in my bed, eating food and watching re-runs of old t.v. shows. This is our little thing. "Why you asking me all these questions?" I scrunched up my face. "Just tell me Izzy." She tapped my arm.

"Well, Tiff. I'm in love with you." I confessed. "And do you see a future with me?" She questioned. I frowned my eyebrows at her, "Of course, but seriously. Why we playing twenty-one questions?" Shìt was starting to seem weird.

"Because... I-I'm...pregnant, Izzy." She broke down in tears. My eyes widen in shock. "W-What!? You dead ass, right now?" Her face and body language told me she's terrified, but most importantly, she's telling the truth. I pulled her body closer to mine.

"Look, I got you. If you are pregnant, I'm sure we can figure it out Tiffany." I consoled her. She swapped my hand away, "Figure it out? I'm not keeping this baby Izzy." She voiced. "The fuck you mean you not keeping it? You plan on killing my kid?" Anger traveled through my body.

I never been in a situation like this before. I feel fucked over hearing Tiffany say she isn't keeping my seed...my only seed. "I-I can't have this baby, not when the two of us are sneaking around." She said. "We wouldn't be sneaking if you just block out what mother fuckers gon think and say." I mugged.

"Still, I just can't Izzy. A-And after I do this I'm leaving." She disclosed. "Now you leaving." I chuckled, "Where you going?" I watched her fidget with her fingers. "I need to do my own thing. I can't stay and expect you to keep holding me down. I definitely can't continue to keep loving you in the dark. It hurts too much."