Part ll | Chapter 11

The feeling of someone getting into bed beside me woke me up. I quickly turned on my side noticing Izaiah. "When did you get back?" I questioned, looking at his face. "Not too long ago." He responded, sounding and looking like something is bothering him. I looked at the digital clock on the night stand. It's 4:15a.m. "You okay?" I reached over touching his face.

He exhaled. "I did some crazy shit." I raised an eyebrow wondering what it was that he did. From what I can recall he said he was going out of town for business. "Talk to me baby." I can see guilt printed across his face. There was a moment of silence between us, all you could hear is the sound of the brisk wind from outside. "I had to go to Philly for some business." He spoke before trailing off.

"Okay, what happened?" I'm starting to think he slept with someone else or something. "I killed her. She's dead." He confessed, sounding dreadful. "K-Killed who Izaiah?" I questioned, completely in shock. "Tiffany. I put a bullet right in her head." He stated showing no type of emotion. My eyes grew wide. I know Tiffany did her fair share of dirt, but I didn't think he would actually kill her. "Why?"

I sat up in our bed, leaning against the headboard waiting for answers. He looked up at the dark ceiling. "It was her." He said. "It was her what?" I'm a hundred percent confused at this point. "She set me up on that trade. S-She was the one who had that nigga come to the house. She was was behind all of it." Izaiah admitted. My body tensed up hearing him tell me that. "So, she could of had both of us killed?" I questioned. What an evil bitch.

"Yeah. I had to take her out. She would of done more damage if I didn't. I just know her. Well, I thought I did." It took a minute for me to process everything as Izaiah and I laid in silence. I don't feel any type of way that he killed Tiffany. If anything, I'm relieved. That bitch kept doing too much weird things, and on top of that, put my unborn and I in harms way.

She was just another jealous ass bitch who clearly wouldn't stop at nothing. I wrapped my leg around his waist, hugging him tightly. "Thank you for telling me." I whispered in his ear. Soon after the room was filled with his low snores.

(Zay POV)

*Dreaming*

There I was standing across from what was once a house. After burning down the place there was nothing but ashes left. I stood there, numb as the events that took place inside replayed. "You didn't have to do it." A voice beside me spoke. I slowly turned my head, not wanting to believe it was that voice.

"Tiffany!? How the fuck? What the fuck?" I asked confused. "Sh." She put a finger on my lips. "I thought I fucking killed you." I looked over at the burned down house. "You did. And as long as you carry that weight on your shoulder you'll never have peace." She vanished into thin air. I checked my surroundings, panicking.

*DREAM OVER*

I jumped out my sleep, sweating. I looked around the room, realizing It was just dreaming. It's obviously morning. The sun beaming through the curtains in the bedroom. I got out of bed, entering the bathroom. I did my business then brushed my teeth and washed my face. I grabbed my phone off the charger before heading downstairs. I have way too many missed calls from Dex and Jigs. "Morning baby." London spoke as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, beautiful." I gave her lips a kiss. "Good morning, daddy's princess." I coped, giving my daughters cheek a gentle kiss. London had Ava in a baby sling pouch that was strapped across her chest.
"Let me take her." I stated, undoing the lock. I sat down by the island playing with baby girl in my lap.