Duality[Optimus]

Requested by Shoutos_Queen

USING THEIR OC IN THIS ONESHOT

Enjoy~

—————

"Optimus..."

Silence

"Hey...uh Optimus?" Julie asked knocking on his chest.

He groaned and his eyes fluttered open slowly. His spark beneath his chest began to beat faster as he woke up.

"Optimus" she whined

His chest rose high and held. Being brought down earned a sigh as he woke up fully. His eyes a duller color. He moved his focus to his chest where the human was sitting. Crisscrossed looking up at the leader

"What is it, Julie?" H asked kindly

"Am I bad" she asked

"No, why do you say that?"

"Because I only harness the power of darkness in me. I was mad to destroy the kids. You guys to. I don't think I'm good."

"Julie, I see good in you. You need to see it in yourself. You also harness the power of light on your left side. Combing both power make something powerful that we have yet to see" he said, his digit at her chest.

"But look you do-"

He suddenly scooped her up in his servo and he got out of his berth.

"Oh where we going?" She asked

"I'm going to help you show you have good in you"

"Oh?"

He headed to the door. A small click as it opened into the hallway. His pedesteps light as he walked down towards the practice room.

They sat in an awkward silence as they heading down the hall.

"You really think I'm good?"

"Of course" he said not looking down "If you were not good. You wouldn't be in this facility."

"True"

The door opened again. Showing a dark room. Walking in made the light turn on. Blinding you alight from the sudden change, his optics dilated as well.

He kneeled down and placed his hand on the ground. Julie jumped off and slowly walked towards the middle. He stood back up not moving an inch from his spot. She turned around.

"So what am I supposed to do"

"Use your left side"

"Uhh...o-okay"

She closed her eyes. Her internal focus on her left side. She held her hands out. Her fingers bent inwards a bit to hold the power in her hand.

There was a little light blue spark that formed in her hand staying there in a small little ball. Her face scrunched up. Eyes squeezing tighter.

The ball disappear and she opened her eyes and exhaled. Not realizing she was holding her breath in the moment. Her and flopped down to her side

"See I can't do I-"

"Try again."

He shifted his weight to his other leg

She sighed and held her arm up again. Closing her eyes once again and focusing.

The spark formed again. Bigger than before.

And it stayed

She slowly opened her eyes. But as she saw a bit of her power her eyes widened.

"I-I got it?!" She said, the corners of her mouth slowly going upwards.

"Use your other hand"

She lifted her hand as told. A ball of deep purple formed in her right as a light blue stayed in her left.

She smiled widely.

"I did it!!"

Optimus smiled softly

Her smiled turned into a mischievous smirk

Raising both her hand up a bit higher, she brought them closer to each other. And as quick as she could. Smashed her hands together.

The balls combined, the ground looked smaller. She floated up off the ground along with the surroundings. Her hair raised above her head and her eyes a mixture of the two colors. She got higher and higher off the ground

Optimus was also in the air as she created the antigravity wave.

But the power only lasted for 5 seconds. The hint of purple on the air disappear.

She began to plummet to the ground.

Optimus was already on the ground. He quickly shot it head up. She was falling closer to the ground. He quickly ran closer and cupped his hands. The landing won't kill her but it won't tickle either.

She fell into his hand. She scanned the area. She shot up and stood on her tiptoes

"I did it!" She yelled

She jumped up and down

Optimus smiled

"I told you, you have more than just darkness inside you"

—————

720 words

So sorry for the delay of this. It's been like a month. I will try to get more request in soon.

A~