Daniel's Date With Johnny

Daniel's P.O.V.
I got done with my homework around 5:00pm and my mom made me a quick dinner of oven baked chicken and mashed potatoes. I scarfed it down quickly because I'm hungry and I need to eat quick so I can get ready for my date with Johnny Lawrence.

"Woo there son please slow down what's the rush?" My mom asked me.

I have to explain because Johnny teased, bullied and beat me up until after Ali broke up with him and he's about to take me to a movie date.

"Yes I'm in a hurry because I got a date and before you answer the door soon, it'll be Johnny Lawrence ok" I finally explained myself to my mom.

"Really? I thought you told me a month ago that he beats you up all the time like a senseless bully he is" my mom said to me.

"Johnny finally came up to me after school to apologize for everything he did to me and a girl broke up with him and now he wants to take me out on a date with him to the movies and mom please be nice to him I think he's willing to change for me and himself" I explained more to my mom.

"Ok fine I'll try to be a civil person to him and I hope you both get along this time and have fun" my mom told me as I can sense some hope that she'll come around.

I then ran to my room trying to find what to wear but then I don't know what Johnny would like me to wear so I ran to my girl neighbors house to ask for her advice and help me. I then knocked on Katie's door and I let her into my room closet to help me.

"You asking me for clothes advice? Ok so tell me what brought Johnny to ask you out in the first place and then I'll be able to help you" Katie asked and explained to me.

So I answer.............

"It all started yesterday when us boys were in the locker room after gym class as Johnny gave me advice to shower at school instead of waiting to go home and do it so I don't smell bad as he said in a calm civil manner to me which seems out of the ordinary" I first explained to my gal pal Katie.

"Not that I'm giving you the "gay guy" talk and all but I'm onto the impression that Johnny maybe curious if you noticed him staring at your naked body? Um?" Katie said as she asked me.

"Oh darn! I should've noticed Johnny but I didn't, I just quickly stripped myself and showered" I answered to Katie.

"Well then if you didn't notice him and now you know why he asked you out on a gay date and he probably was curiously peeping at you" Katie revealed to me which seems to be totally true.

"Ok now get to the help of me finding an outfit in the closet hurry" I said to Katie with my rushy voice.

I see Katie finds a pair of jeans for me and a tank top. I went to the bathroom and put it on and then I showed her as she looked me up and down and to my sides to see what she thinks.

"It's perfect and now you look hot for this Johnny Lawrence dude, because guys like him love tank tops especially if your hairless underarms are showing and a little skin is shown below your underarms too. And those jeans give you a perfect butt for Johnny and do "the walk" because Johnny will love a strut from you and your wiener bulge is showing while you walk too a little so it's too perfect and have fun" Katie last said to me as she ran back home.

So now I'm pacing back and forth until Johnny knocks on my front door instead I answered it.

"Hello there Johnny Lawrence it's a pleasure to meet a different boy and not a bully so I'm cool enough to let you boys have lots of fun at the movies" my mom first said to Johnny in front of me as I look slightly embarrassed because she called him a different boy.

"Hello Mrs. LaRusso I'm here to take your son Daniel out to the movies and yes I'm a different boy now and thanks for being cool with us going out and we'll be back right after" Johnny said to my mom.

"Ok boys and see you both soon" my mom last said to me and Johnny after we left.

"Goodbye mom" I last said to her.

Johnny gives me a ride in his bright red car.

"Your mom was really cool with us and I'm glad and you look so hot and sexy Daniel" Johnny said to me as I blushed some while smiling.

"You always look good Johnny" I said to him next.

"Thanks" Johnny last said to me as I enjoy this hot ride in his car until we parked at the movies parking lot, got out and walked side by side to get our movie tickets for Footloose. I then glanced from the corner of my eye as I partly caught Johnny checking out my ass while I was strutting my walk. I couldn't help but blush again or maybe I'm getting turned on seeing Johnny stare at me like in his boy object but who cares that's what I want is his attention. Johnny got a small popcorn to share and got got a couple of sodas too. We get ourselves seated in the theater as we both sat in the back. We shared the small popcorn which was perfect for us, sipped our sodas and relaxed to enjoy our movie. During the middle half of the movie, I feel Johnny's hand on my thigh slightly rubbing it gently for awhile until he just kept his warm hand on my thigh throughout the movie. I was totally fine with it until our movie got over and Johnny drives me back home. Johnny arrives at my house and parked the car so he can walk me up the my front door. I'm not so sure why Johnny went inside the house with me too. Until, he asks the unexpected to my mom..............

"Mrs. LaRusso, I'm inviting your son Daniel to spend the night at my house, I promise I'll feed him a balanced breakfast tomorrow morning and we'll go to school together please" Johnny asked my mom out of nowhere.

"Now that you boys got back from your movie early sure, why not and have fun and see you tomorrow after school son" my mom said to me as I obeyed curfew which earned me a sleepover at Johnny's oh boy I'm excited.

"Ok mom I'll see you tomorrow then" I said to her.

Johnny helps me pack up my clothes in my extra bag that I'll be taking to his house. My tooth brush and tooth paste and a thin comb and a deodorant and my backpack for school. Then Johnny and I left my house and into his car as I get to see where he lives. 10 to 15 minutes later, we arrived at his house and enjoy our alone time before school tomorrow morning.
( Robyn Lively as Katie, Daniel's neighbor friend. A warning for the upcoming part will have smut in it so please stay prepared my fellow readers;) ).