Frat Party

Ali called Daniel because he's invited to a frat party along with his boyfriend Johnny and because her college boyfriend Ben hooked them up at a gay fraternity party. Ali and Ben later came to pick up Daniel and Johnny at Daniel's apartment complex. His mom Lucille told her son Daniel goodbye and told her son's boyfriend Johnny goodbye too and also told them to have fun. Ben gives them all a ride to his college facility and parked at a wild gay fraternity party house. Ali and Ben decides to tag along so they become curious about Daniel's and Johnny's wild side coming soon. First, since Daniel and Johnny haven't had anything to drink yet, they had a bunch of wine coolers, some champagnes in the fridge and light beers. This will be Daniel's first time sipping champagne with his boyfriend Johnny. Ali and Ben had some too but not as much as Daniel is having. Then after awhile, Daniel finished up the champagne and dances dirty on his boyfriend Johnny. Ali and Ben felt like they had enough fun but more fun just watching Daniel and Johnny dancing sexy on each other. The gay frat party gets even more crazier and more open to making out with each other, groping and even having sex with their partners all out in the open. It's definitely Ben and Ali's first time seeing that from other gay boys but not Daniel and Johnny yet. Ali is hoping Daniel and Johnny get more crazy so they can do the same as the other gay couples out in the open.

"Johnny I think we should get a room together babe" Daniel said to his boyfriend Johnny.

"Na, we can do it right here, I'm sure Ali and her boyfriend won't mind because I think they are watchers so come on babe LaRusso please get it with me right here and right now" Johnny demanded and begged to his boyfriend Daniel.

"Ok then" Daniel said to his boyfriend Johnny.

Johnny and Daniel takes off their clothes in front of the gay fraternity house crowd and right in front of the one and only straight couple, Ben and Ali. It's now the first time for Ben and Ali seeing Johnny and Daniel naked together kissing groping and actually moving onto the gay sex mood. Ali couldn't help but laugh as she sees how Johnny has his hands all over Daniel's tanned naked body, Johnny sucking Daniel's small but perky sized penis, played with his smooth balls and did Daniel in the butt. Ben and Ali watched Daniel take his turn to suck Johnny's Penis, played with his blonde hairy balls and sexed up Johnny's butt. That was a lot for Ben and Ali to see between two gay boys that loved each other.

After the party of that Friday late evening.............................

Ben and Ali drove Johnny and Daniel home together at Daniel's apartment place. This time Johnny gets his chance to spend the night at Daniel's as they are both too tired to have more sex but fell asleep together in bed that late night around midnight.