Quiting Cobra Kai

( Noriyuki "Pat Morita" as Mr. Miyagi)

The next morning, a new neighbor arrives in Daniel's apartment building area. Johnny comes over to Daniel's that very morning too.

"Whose your new neighbor?" Johnny asked his boyfriend Daniel.

"I don't know but we can introduce ourselves" Daniel answered to his boyfriend Johnny.

Johnny and Daniel walk over their new neighbor man. He's a very short Asian old looking man, seems quiet until the young boys introduce themselves to him.

"Hi, I see your new living here, you'll like it, it's nice and peaceful here" Daniel first said to the old man.

"Hi, I'm Noriyuki but you can call me Mr. Miyagi" Mr. Miyagi introduces himself first to Daniel and Johnny.

"My name is Daniel LaRusso and this is my boyfriend Johnny Lawrence" Daniel introduces to Mr. Miyagi.

"It's nice to meet you boys, you two can help me trim some bonsai trees please" Mr. Miyagi said to the boys.

"First you two close your eyes, mediate your use your imagination on what you'd want to trim your trees" Mr. Miyagi instructed the boys.

"Ok" Johnny and Daniel both said to Mr. Miyagi.

Johnny and Daniel closed their eyes for a moment and then they started trimming the bonsai trees. After that, Mr. Miyagi allows Johnny and Daniel to take their bonsai trees home with them.

Later on, they stopped going to Cobra Kai because of Aethelflaed's bullying as John Kreese has those fearless historical figures in his dojo now. Even, Jimmy, Bobby, Tommy and Dutch came to see Johnny and Daniel during that time to talk about it.

"Hey dudes, Cobra Kai is starting but who cares, we don't need that after what happened at the night club getting jumped with our asses kicked" Bobby said to Johnny and Daniel at the apartment area.

"Yeah, no kidding, we're really glad we all quit Cobra Kai together and now how are we supposed to learn karate again?" Daniel said to his friends group plus his boyfriend Johnny.

Mr. Miyagi overheard what the boys said as he knows a better form of karate by showing honor and mercy.

"I don't know now and we're screwed because there will be a tournament coming up soon so, nah forget karate anyways, there's definitely no hope for us for compete" Jimmy said to the boys.

Then Mr. Miyagi pops up out of nowhere.....................

"I can teach and train all of you boys for the tournament" Mr. Miyagi said to the boys.

"Who in the hell are you man? Really, you know karate?" Dutch asked Mr. Miyagi.

"I'm Mr. Miyagi and I know karate to help train you boys to fight" Mr. Miyagi said to all of the boys.

"Your an adorable old man that knows karate! Awesome we can't wait to learn your tricks" Tommy said to the old Japanese man.

"Yes, I can train to teach all of you for the tournament" Mr. Miyagi said to Tommy.

"Johnny and I met you earlier, Mr. Miyagi, these are my friends Tommy, Jimmy, Bobby and Dutch" Daniel introduces Mr. Miyagi to them.

"It's nice to meet you boys and we will meet again tomorrow to train with me so you boys can learn karate" Mr. Miyagi said to Daniel, Johnny, Tommy, Jimmy, Bobby and Dutch.

"It's nice to meet you too Mr. Miyagi" Tommy, Jimmy, Bobby and Dutch all said to Mr. Miyagi.