The Sleepover

Daniel's P.O.V.
My boyfriend Johnny leads me from his car through inside his house all the upstairs to my room as he placed my duffel bag on the floor of his bedroom next to the bed. I can tell Johnny and me are both too excited to be alone at last before we both have to wake up tomorrow morning before school starts, ugh. The first move I make is that I'm making out with Johnny on the mouth. I heard his bedroom door closed as I assumed Johnny back kicked his bedroom door closed while we're still making out with our tongues wrestling in both of our mouths passionately. We made out for awhile until we stopped so I can change into my pajamas. Except Johnny didn't get into his as he's naked for me and I don't know why. Of course I've seen him naked before in the locker room as I never thought anything of it. Maybe because I'm not the pervert type in a gay relationship. I chose not to stare at Johnny as I'm in my pajamas. Even though I can look past how blonde and hairy Johnny is down there around his wiener and has bushy blonde balls, I'm either wanting to making some more in bed or move further to gay sex?

"Daniel, look at me sexy love and take your clothes off too, please" Johnny begged me to.

"I'm new at this gay sex and I'm a virgin" I said to Johnny.

"It's ok, I'm a virgin too and waiting for the right time with a hot boy like you Daniel" Johnny said to me.

It's a surprise to hear that Johnny is a virgin too willing to wait for our special moment alone for our first real time. After all he kissed Ali against her will which was better than him engaging in sex with someone other than me.

"Your so sweet Johnny for waiting for this moment with me my dear" I said to Johnny.

I take off my pajamas and underwear and tossed them on the floor. This time I'm able to see Johnny's lustful blue eyes staring at my wiener and my smooth balls as I think I'll be a late bloomer and not get hair until I eventually hit 25 years later in life. I let Johnny spoon me from behind by kissing the back of my neck as I felt his hard wiener inside my butthole. I couldn't help my noise so I moaned............
"ahhhh ohhhh yes! Johnny ahhhh!" I know I'm loud but yes of course it's our first time alone. After awhile, Johnny moaned as he finished........"ohhhh Daniel I'm going to cum inside of you!" I heard Johnny say. Oh my, that was like a painful roller coaster of love but yes it felt so beautifully right. Next, I let Johnny kiss my tummy, teased my belly button with his tongue and trailed it all the way down to my wiener as he sucked it real good. After that, I get my turn to anal spoon Johnny as I loved that he moaned and squealed like a little girl. Same way when I last sucked his wiener, I made him squeal like a little girl again which I thought was cute of him to do. Very last to end our moment, we kissed each other while still naked in bed together until we both got tired and fell asleep with nothing on except our blankets only.

               Johnny and I both woke up to his alarm radio clock to shower, get dressed, brushed our teeth and ate breakfast, packed up my duffel bag and my backpack and rode in Johnny's car to school. Along the way, my boyfriend Johnny picks up his four friends, Bobby, Jimmy, Tommy and Dutch. Then Johnny parks at the school parking lot and raced to our first classes. The only classes we all have together is lunch at the cafeteria and gym class.

            Later at lunch I get to sit with Johnny and his friends.

"The reason why I invited Daniel LaRusso to sit with us is because I dated him last night" Johnny announced to his friends in front of me.

"That's cool" Tommy said to Johnny in front of me.

I think Johnny outing our gay relationship to his friends is going surprisingly smooth and civil but in a small joking way.

"Now that Daniel and I are officially dating, after school we're taking him to our Cobra Kai dojo to help show him to fight with no mercy" Johnny bragged to his friends about me.

"Yeah and our sensei master will show you the way of the fist later ok Daniel" Dutch said to me.

"Ok sounds like a great karate class" I said to Dutch.

             Later on after school..........
It's Cobra Kai time as I went with my boyfriend Johnny and his friends to meet my sensei John Kreese as my afternoon activity. I had a lot to learn today with butt loads of hard ass kicking  training and I learned the way of the fist. I'm trying my hardest to train better on my first day to earn my sensei's respect.

             Two weeks later..............
I improved ten times better than before as I'm able to break real boards and sweeping the leg on wooden dummies that I cracked this time with no pain.