Ali's College Date

( Dan Gauthier as Ben)

                    Ali's P.O.V.
I moved on as I'm dating a mature college frat boy named Ben. I know Ben through a friend of mine that has an older brother in college. I'm very lucky and happy to be dating again. This time I think it would be a great idea to do a double date with Johnny and his boyfriend Daniel. I should call Daniel since I have his phone number too. I dialed Daniel's phone number and to let it ring until I hear Daniel answers it.

"Hello Ali, it's you, it's been awhile since you called" Daniel first said to me.

"Yes it's been awhile so look I got great news to tell you because you and Johnny will be thrilled for me to invite you both on a double date with me and my new boyfriend named Ben so please meet at the arcade and we can all eat pizza first and then play games" I suggested to Daniel.

"Ok sure that sounds like a plan and I'll let Johnny know and we'll meet you and your date there" Daniel said to me as he sounded very excited over the phone.

"Ok great we'll meet you and Johnny over there at 5:00 then" I said to Daniel.

"We'll see you there goodbye Ali" Daniel said to me as I hung up the phone to go get myself ready.

(Time skips to 5:00)................

Ben picked me up and drove over to the arcade and games place. Johnny shows up with Daniel and parked his car next to us. They followed us inside the arcade room and walked all the way down the pizza spot and got a table with four chairs to seat down on. First, Ben orders a large pizza for us to share and got our soda drinks.

"Johnny and Daniel, this is my new boyfriend his name is Ben, you guys haven't seen him before because he goes to college at a fraternity house" I introduced my boyfriend to Johnny and Daniel.

"It's nice to meet you Ben, so your from college wow! That's really cool!" Johnny said to my boyfriend.

"Yes it is cool so you and Daniel are gay couple then I assume?" my boyfriend Ben asked to Johnny.

"Yes, they both are, I know because these hot gay boys go to high school with me" I explained to Ben.

"Oh ok I see" my boyfriend Ben nodded his head to Johnny and Daniel.

"At my college I go to a straight fraternity house party, as for boys, I can hook you both up at a gay fraternity party sometime when you both have extra free time over the weekend" my boyfriend suggested to Johnny and Daniel.

"Yes! Oh wow! That sounds awesome!" I hear Johnny shouted with excitement in his face.

"We definitely should take them this weekend and show these boys a really good time" I said to my boyfriend Ben.

"Ok yes we should" Ben agreed with me as we both nodded our heads to Johnny and Daniel.

Our pizza arrived hot and ready for us to devour. We were all silent because I can tell that we're really hungry tonight.

Next, we played games together, go cart bumper riding and enjoyed our evening just the four of us. I can tell Johnny is all over Daniel like usual after all that and I think it's so cute and my curiosity is growing to know what else they do besides making out while grabbing each other's asses. I secretly assume they have sex on a daily basis I just know maybe? Because some 'gay boys will be boys' in a naughty way. Back when I dated Johnny I never went that far with him in a relationship and I can see why between him and Daniel together so inseparable with each other. Especially at the mens strip club last night as I noticed the closeness between Johnny and Daniel. I'm really glad my boyfriend Ben suggested to bring Johnny and Daniel to a gay fraternity party this weekend as I can hardly wait to see Johnny and Daniel get more wild because even gay fraternities get very crazy on weekends.