Its Not A Big Deal

Daniel's P.O.V.
It's been three days at school as I'm noticing the girls staring at me and Johnny a lot like we are the most popular gay couple in high school. I'm so glad to not be in private school because I know they won't tolerate any types of public displays of affection whether if your straight or not. I'm very happy to be in this school to have friends and a boyfriend. I still haven't heard a word from Ali yet but I think she'll slowly come around as Johnny and I hear her giggle every time Johnny grabs my ass. I figured Ali used to be mad at me when I snuck into the country club for a late night date with her but that was when I saw her kissing Johnny. That was the last time I heard from her up until out of nowhere Johnny came up to me at my locker acting all nice to me by asking me out on a boy on boy date.

The next day when I'm at school again, Johnny and I are making out in the boys bathroom for quite some time by not keeping track of time oops. We were both lost in the moment until a tap is on my shoulder.

"You boys head down to the principal's office immediately" a teacher said to me and Johnny.

"But I thought we can do whatever we want here it's a free country in public schools it's not a big deal!" I shouted at a random teacher.

"I don't care principal's office now boys!" The teacher shouted at me and Johnny.

Johnny and I walked down to the principal's office to wait a bit. Not much longer it's quick as my heart is pounding and I can't wait to tell him it's no big deal. Johnny and I walked in to take a seat in the principal's office.

"What seems to be the trouble with you boys? Any fights lately or is it something else?" The principal said to me and Johnny.

"It's something else sir, a teacher walked in on me and Daniel LaRusso making out in the boys' bathroom together we're sorry it's just that we didn't know what we were thinking and for now on Daniel and I both will keep this to ourselves and resume back to class" my boyfriend Johnny said to the principal.

"This better not happen again, at this school or any public school, we don't allow violence, drugs, underaged drinking, no sex on school property and no other kinds of kissing and fondling understand boys! Or both get suspended!" The principal yelled at me and Johnny.

"Yes understood sir" Johnny and I both said to the principal.

Johnny and I headed for class as I still think making out is not a big deal gosh.

Later afternoon at Cobra Kai dojo class.............

This time John Kreese lets me lead the warmup dojo as I'm now his second best student. In the corner of my eye, I noticed our sensei staring at me and I don't know why or maybe it's not a big deal. I concentrated throughout my karate class and I still noticed John Kreese still staring at me. Ok so he's good looking too for an older man with his pretty blue eyes just like Johnny's but my main focus is my karate dojo skills for a now until it's time to go home to be with Johnny and my homework.

Later at home...........

"I noticed our sensei staring at you today, what's that all about?" Johnny asked me.

"I don't know why and I hope it's not a big deal" I said to my boyfriend Johnny.

"I sure hope it's not a big deal or I think John Kreese thinks your hot and he needs to keep his distance or I'd kill him" Johnny admitted to me.

"You can't kill our sensei sweetie, right now it's just you and me honey bunch and I hope it's not a big deal or we can quit Cobra Kai and run away together" I suggested to Johnny.

"I hope it's not a big deal John Kreese keeps staring at you or I'll have to fight him off somehow" Johnny said to me.

"