Ali's Bachlorette Party

On a Friday night.............

"I heard from one of Ali's friends from school saying that they are going to a bachelorette party at a men's strip club!" Johnny said excitedly to his boyfriend Daniel.

"Really? Cool! I've never been to one before!" Daniel shouted with joy to his boyfriend Johnny.

"We should crash Ali's bachelorette party soon and bring the other guys on over" Johnny suggested to Daniel.

"Hey yeah we should" Daniel said to Johnny.

"But first you need to wear my ripped up tv shirt ok Daniel" Johnny said to Daniel.

"What for?" Daniel asked.

"Just try it on" Johnny said to Daniel.

Daniel tries on the ripped up tv shirt as it shows Daniel's belly button.

"Now you look hot my sexy boyfriend LaRusso" Johnny said as he stares at his boyfriend's tan belly button.

"Yeah you sure do love this on me that's what I figured" Daniel said with an eye roll to Johnny.

"Come on Daniel lighten up babe and now it's time to go" Johnny said to Daniel.

Johnny gives Daniel a ride in his red car to the male strip joint. Ali doesn't know that the boys will show up. Then Johnny's buddies showed up after they but on their motorcycles. As soon as they all arrived, they parked their motorcycles and Johnny parked his car. They all went inside to see actual full grown attractive men dancing on poles wearing high heels and tight underwear shorts that singed up their bulging areas. Even Bobby, Jimmy, Dutch and Tommy couldn't believe their eyes seeing these men dancing like that. As for Johnny and Daniel, they couldn't believe their eyes either as they are the only young guys there while the ladies and young ladies dominated their presence. After a while, Ali then looks back as she starts to notice those guys from her school and Daniel. Ali leaves her friends and walks over to Johnny and Daniel.

"Hi there Johnny and Daniel, how's it going with you guys?" Ali asked them.

"We're doing great Ali and how about you?" Daniel asked Ali.

"Me and my friends are doing great as you can tell" Ali said in a happy manner to Daniel.

"Ali, I was wondering we can all be friends and you forgive me for kissing you against your will that one time before we broke it off?" Johnny asked Ali.

"Of course I forgive you Johnny and I see that you have Daniel as your boyfriend now I heard and seen you kissing Daniel and grabbing his ass at lunch that time, haha" Ali answers, laughs and said to Johnny.

"Thanks for forgiving me and now we can be friends again" Johnny said to Ali.

"Yeah" Ali last said to Johnny.

They all resumed to watch the men with entertainment. Then Daniel decided to dance along as he  bumped and grinded on his boyfriend Johnny. No alcohol was allowed to them since they are minors but other than that they enjoyed themselves dancing on each other's bodies.