Golf n Stuff Date

A little later in the afternoon, Mr. Miyagi trains Johnny, Daniel, Tommy, Jimmy, Bobby and Dutch his form of Japanese style karate by showing them through self defense through mercy. And they mediated too with Mr. Miyagi during training using different techniques in a graceful way. The karate training took about two hours to practice for the six boys.

Early in the evening, Daniel has an idea for a different date with Johnny.

"Johnny I was thinking we should go out somewhere else on a date, like how about Golf n Stuff?" Daniel asked Johnny.

"Yeah that sounds like a plan babe" Johnny answered to Daniel.

Johnny takes Daniel in his motorcycle to Golf n Stuff. They ate pizza first because the boys are hungry, especially Johnny as he ate 4 slices of pizza while Daniel ate a couple of slices and shared a soda by using two straw in one big cup in a romantic way as there noses touched. After dinner, the boys miniature golfed.

( Baxter Robertson's song Feel The Night plays while Johnny and Daniel plays miniature golfing, played arcade games and did the photo booth by taking 4 wild kissing photos and one regular smiling picture as there faces are touching each other cheek to cheek.) ...............

"I had fun Johnny" Daniel said to his boyfriend Johnny.

"I had fun too, thanks for thinking of the idea" Johnny said to his boyfriend Daniel.

"No problem Johnny babe, I was glad to think of the idea" Daniel said to Johnny.

Johnny motorcycles Daniel back home as Johnny hangs out for a bit. Mr. Miyagi showed up to briefly visit with the boys.

"Mr. Miyagi, we just got back from our date and come check out our photos" Daniel said to Mr. Miyagi.

"Ok" Mr. Miyagi said to Daniel.

"You can't show Mr. Miyagi the ones where we were making out with each other but we should show him this one" Johnny suggested to Daniel.

Daniel shows Mr. Miyagi the smiling one where it's cheek to cheek neutral picture.

"You both look good together" Mr. Miyagi said about the boys' smiling picture.

"Yeah thanks we do but we're different" Daniel supposedly admitted to Mr. Miyagi.

"Yes, different but same" Mr. Miyagi said with a head nod to Daniel about his positive opinion on the photo.

Johnny smiles too because he thinks Mr. Miyagi is a kind old man who thinks that they somehow look the same in the smiling photo they showed Mr. Miyagi.

After Mr. Miyagi's short visit with the boys, he leaves back to his apartment place for the night. As for Johnny and Daniel, they have a moment to themselves as they made love to each other for awhile. Lucille gets home from work as she tries saying hi to the boys except her son Daniel's bedroom door is locked.

"Oh right, I'll leave you boys be, I definitely don't want to interrupt you both from, oh right yes, now I know what's going on in there, oh but wait I have one more thing to say, Johnny you can spend the night here with my son Daniel, sure I'm a cool mom so go back to your romantic boy sex thing, I'll just see you boys in the morning, good night" Lucille said to Johnny and Daniel.

"Good night mom" Daniel said to his mom Lucille.

"Good night Lucille" Johnny said to Daniel's mom.

Lucille gets some shut eye.

As for Johnny and Daniel they continued on making love that long night of theirs to themselves.