Night Club Dancing

On Sunday evening.........................

This time, Bobby, Jimmy, Tommy and Dutch invited Johnny and his boyfriend Daniel to enjoy their first night out together.

"Where are we going?" Daniel asked Dutch as he's driving this time.

"We are going to a night club just to dance and to enjoy our peace together as friends" Dutch said to Daniel.

"Sounds like fun to me" Daniel said to Dutch.

Dutch drives to a nightclub and parks his car there in the parking lot. The boys stepped inside to dance. That is when Bobby, Jimmy, Tommy and Dutch had no idea that Daniel can dance that good as they fought over who wanted to dance with Daniel LaRusso. The four boys took turns dancing with Daniel after Johnny did. They couldn't drink alcohol because they are minors but at least they still had fun dancing and drinking soda pops instead. The boys had regular fun just the six of them that evening.

Shorts evening over...............
The boys get ready for school tomorrow and will train for more Cobra Kai.
(This was shorter tonight but tomorrow night will be a surprising arrival to this upcoming crossover event with a new bully Saxon character added to it so please stay tuned for tomorrow's special update for The Last Kingdom fans, thank you).