Johnny's Dinner Date At Daniel's

The next day at an evening dinner............
Mrs. LaRusso invited Johnny over for a dinner date so she can get to know him. Johnny drives his red car over to their apartment complex and parks his car there and gets out as he runs up the stairs and knocks on the door. Lucille LaRusso opens the door to let Johnny in.

"Hello Mrs. LaRusso thanks for inviting me over as a date" Johnny said to Lucille.

"Call me Lucille and you welcome and I made you boys some dinner so come and have a seat in the dining room" Lucille said to Johnny and her son Daniel.

Johnny and Daniel both sit in the dining room table as Lucille serves them dinner and gave them some sodas. Lucille gives herself some iced tea and serves herself food last as she sits on the chair with them in the dining room table. They eat and talked at the same time.

"Johnny what's new with you lately?" Lucille asked Johnny.

"Not much really, just do karate with my boyfriend Daniel in the afternoons, we get together and um you know the usual we hang out at school lunches and stuff" Johnny said to Lucille.

"That's good you boys get along great with each other, so what about that party you boys went to last night?" Lucille asked Johnny and Daniel.

"It was fun, Ali and her friends had fun too with us" Daniel answered your his mom.

"That's good to hear" Lucille last said as she wants to move on by asking them more about each other emotionally and physically in their relationship.

"I'm curious to know more about you Johnny now that your getting along better with my son Daniel and dating him" Lucille said to Johnny.

"I'm a changed boy now that I'm no longer a bullying jerk, I love Daniel with all of my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with him" Johnny admitted to Lucille about himself on his emotional level to her.

"Aw that's so sweet Johnny and yes I think your a changed young man who will vow to take care of my boy" Lucille coos and said to Johnny.

"I will cherish Daniel always no matter what" Johnny replied to Lucille.

"I'm very glad to hear that things are going well and I see your enjoying your karate class son" Lucille said to her son Daniel.

"Yes I'am mom and I'm the second best student in John Kreese's Cobra Kai dojo class" Daniel honestly said to his mom.

"Oh I'm so proud to hear that my boy" Lucille said to her son Daniel.

Then, Daniel, Johnny and Lucille helped put leftovers in the fridge, cleared off the dining room table and did the dishes.