2

"She what?!" Lisa screamed when Jisoo told her their break up

"Did she tell you the reason?" Seulgi asked. Jisoo shook her head but her sight was still focus in the road.

"She just texted me a while ago, saying that she can't take it anymore...then...she broke up with me" Lisa frowned when she realize that they're going to Jennie's Mom's House

"Wait Unnie. We are going to Mrs. Kim's house, right?" Lisa asked. After a few moments Seulgi looked at her.

"Shit" both of them said in unison making Jisoo frowned

"Don't you think Mrs. Kim was the one who made a stupid reason or something so Jennie would hate you?" Seulgi asked, Jisoo parked the vehicle beside the road

"What do you mean?"

"C'mon Kim! We all know that she hates you because you're not rich!" Lisa yelled

"Yeah I know that but I don't think she can do that... she's Jennie's mother, she knows what's the best for her child"

Seulgi gritted her teeth and smacked the back of Jisoo's head.

"Exactly! She knows what's the best for Jennie! So she told Jennie that the best choice is to Break up with you!"

"But....b-but...." Jisoo cannot speak properly, her hands starts to tremble.

"Get off Kim, I'll drive" Seulgi said with a stern tone.

_____

"Why are you here?" Chaerin asked when she saw Jisoo standing infront of her House's door.

"Where's Jennie? I need to see her" Jisoo said and gently shoved Chaerin aside so she could enter the house. "Jendeukie! Babe! Please talk to me!" Jisoo knocked her girlfriend's room door

"Jennie is not here, a talent agency called her. They have a good proposal to her" Chaerin said, a smirk plastered on her and Jisoo wanted to erase that. "You know what? You should let her go. Sooner or later Jennie will be one of the most popular celebrity in our Country so it's a good decision that she broke up with you, She can work properly. No interruptions, no girlfriend that will visit her to her working place, no Kim Jisoo in her life"

Jisoo took the flower vase that is placed on the table, she threw it on Chaerin's tv.

"What the fuck?! Do you know how much is it?! My TV is expensive than you life!" Chaerin shouted, she walked closer to her tv. Mentally praying that it's still good but she got disappointed. "You don't have a good manner, as expected from a poor person like you! You don't deserve Jennie. You're just an asshole who loves to spent my child's money!"

"I never used Jennie's money! Im only using the money that I gained from managing my studio"

"Oh so you wanted to rub your small studio company on my face? Fuck off Jisoo! My house is bigger than your company!"

Jisoo was about to say something but a hard slap landed on her right cheek.

"Remember this Jisoo, you're a poor person. You cannot make your future family happy and make their stomach full just by taking some pictures. You're just a photographer and owner of a small studio company so how dare you to think that I'll allow my Princess to be with you?!" Chaerin slapped Jisoo again but this times it's on the left cheek. "I've never imagine my own daughter kissing and loving a poor person like you! So Stop daydreaming Kim Jisoo!"

Jisoo stared at the older Kim, her knuckles are turning into white. It makes her annoyed how rich people looking down the poor people.

"I don't know what did you tell to my Girlfriend that leads her to end our relationship..You know how much I love your Daughter Mrs. Kim." Jisoo knew that any second, her tears will be run down to her face so she decided to walked away.

She opened the door but she suddenly stopped from he track when she saw the love of her life.

"Jisoo.." Jennie mumbled

"Move" Jisoo sternly said but her eyes are pinned to her ex.

Jennie didn't move, she raised her one brow and crossed her arms.

"This is our house so why would I move? You're the one who's disturbing us here so—"

"Jennie please!" Jisoo shouted making the both them shock. This is the first time she yelled at the younger brunette but she didn't mean to do it. "Jen...How could easily throw our five years? Like Seriously? Saying that we're not together anymore without saying any reason? That's great Jennie Kim. Just great. We had a lot of fights back then Jen, but you know that Im always doing my best to fix it 'cause I love you so much. I cannot stand to see you crying because of me" Jisoo calmly said making Jennie worried a bit

She hold her tears, she'll not allow herself to cry infront of the person who breaks her heart.

"But me? What did you do to me? You just leave me without saying anything, leaving me behind the door while crying and thinking what the fuck did I do that made you mad!" Jisoo punched the wall making Jennie yelp.

"Stop acting innocent Jisoo! I know you're cheating on me!" Jennie yelled and shoved Jisoo's arm

"Cheating? Is that what your evil mom said?!"

"Don't you dare—"

"I don't care! Your mom is a real evil!" Jisoo frustatedly pulled her hair "Jen, I thought you're trusting me? I thought you know that you're the only one that I love? I've never imagine that you'll break up with me just because your mother told you that Im cheating."

"Mom gives me a lot of evidences, you wanna see it?" Jennie was about to fished her phone out of pocket but Jisoo spoke

"No matter how many evidences she have or you have. If you really love me, you'll let me explain so we could fix our problem....Oh yes, stupid me...I forgot that you really fixed it, you fixed it by ending our relationship" Jisoo sighed and looked away

"Jen, sorry. Im just really really disappointed. I hope someday, you'll find the best person that will there beside you, forever" Jisoo smiled bitterly and held Jennie's hands, she opened her palm and placed the ring that Jennie gave on her birthday 5 years ago.

"I thought I am the one for you, I thought I am the one who will be your children's mother, I thought Im the one who'll stay beside you until we die....but I guess It's was just my Thought, Im not the one for you. I really love you but I have to let you go like what you did to me." Jisoo wiped her tears and smiled

"If letting you go will makes you happy...then I'll do it. Atleast...for the last time...I still made you happy" Then Jisoo left, she left Jennie infront of Chaerin's house.

Jisoo walked back to their car, Seulgi and Lisa quickly hugged her after she closed the car's door.

'I'll never stop loving you Jen'

_____

"I told you Jen, she's not the one for you. Look at what she did to us!" Chaerin said while putting the broke vase inside a trash can

"She's a jerk" Jennie mumbled. Her mind was telling her to hate Jisoo but her heart is saying the opposite, her heart wants to give Jisoo another chance but Jennie wanted to use her mind more as of now. "I can't believe I loved someone like her"

"It's okay Sweetie! You should make steps to move on from her! Oh! Uhm....By the way how's the contract signing?"

"I like their offer for me, It's very good one for a rookie like me"

"Yes! I smell a lot of Money Jen! You could buy more Gucci and Chanel's products when you started doing your job! You can transfer some of your money to my company!" Chaerin clapped her hands together making Jennie smiled, she love it when she's making her mom proud and happy.

"I'll help you on your Company mom, don't worry. I'll make you more proud" Jennie mumbled and hugged Chaerin

"Thanks sweetie"