29

"Jisoo!" A high pitched voice of a woman can be heard in the Team's living room. All of them looked ar the person who newly arrived.

"Soojoo!" The director stands up and hugged her bestfriend, the rest of the team stay on their tracks.

"Joo-ah! Join us here!" Lisa said and threw some popcorns on the actress' direction, Jisoo blankly looked at her. "I'll clean it later!"

Soojoo nods and dragged Jisoo into the Couch, she placed her feet above the center table and grabbed the popcorn from Lisa.

"You're kinda late" Chen said while smiling at Soojoo

"There are a lot of fans outside my condo's building, I don't have any bodyguards nor manager now 'cause It's my day off"

"You look cute Joo-ah" Seulgi praised the actress with her famous sexy smirk. Soojoo rolled her eyes as she flipped her hair.

"Sorry Seul but I have my Jisoo." The girl wrapped her arms around Jisoo's neck and hugged her.

"Tss....you cannot have her, Jennie is still the on who's in her heart" Lisa said as she crossed her arms.

"Soojoo was just trying to steal our Leader-nim's heart. Why are you stopping her?" Baekhyun joked

"You still love her Baby Jisoo?" Soojoo asked and pouts her lips "Why are you ignoring my heart" She used her index finger to poke the director's chest.

"I still love her Baby Soojoo and I will always love her" Jisoo answered making Soojoo laughed.

Baby talking and flirting is just a hobby of them as friends, they're not taking it seriously even before. They never felt a romantical feelings towards each other.

"I know that. That's why I have a plan" Soojoo took out the money from her bag and placed it on the table.

"What's that? Are we going to prank—" Chen was about to ask something when Soojoo cutted him off

"Shut up!." Lisa paused the movie and sat beside Soojoo

"What is it?" Seulgi asked

"I want to make a plan that will make Jennie jealous." The whole team nods and clapped their hands except Jisoo of course.

"You don't have to make a plan like that. She already moved on, we're friends now" Jisoo said before she took a sip from her cola

"I don't care bitch. I'll still do my plan, BKM team. Are you guys in?" The team shouted 'Yes' making Soojoo smile

"So yeah....We'll make Jennie jealous next week in our first script reading and casts meeting." Jisoo facepalmed herself when her teammates' attention was focused on the actress.

"We'll do this plan until Jennie confess her true feelings towards Jisoo." Jisoo faked her smile when Soojoo smirked at her

"Joo-ah, I told you. She's already moved on" Jisoo said but the people around her ignored her.

"I think that plan will be work bitch!" Baekhyun exclaimed

"You two are very touchy and close to each other so Jennie might think that you're together!" Jongdae added

"Of course! Me and my Baby Jisoo is very close! Right Baby?" Soojoo caress the director's cheek but Jisoo looked away so her friend's hand will be removed from her cheek. "Yah! Kim Jisoo! Answer me" she pouted.

The team made faces when Soojoo acted like a baby again.

"Let's continue the movie" Jisoo said and plays the movie again. Soojoo playfully punched her arm, still pouting.

"You're ignoring me Baby." Jisoo blew some of her hair and faced the actress

"Yes, We're close so shut up now" Jisoo looked at the screen again but Soojoo punched her again "What?"

"You didn't call me Baby"

Jisoo sighed

"We're really close Baby Soojooooo" Jisoo pinched the actress' cheeks making them laughed "Shut up now"

_____

"Irene told me that you cried awhile ago, why?" Chaerin asked while looking at her daughter

"It's none of your business" Jennie deadly answered

"Jen, Im asking you properly" The mother sternly said

"Mom I t—"

"Hi!" Jiyong suddenly came up to the frame

"Dad!" Jennie stands up and hugged her Father. Jiyong took a seat and joined the two on their dinner.

"What's happening here?" Jiyong asked

"Jennie cried awhile ago so I asked her why but she just showed her badass bitch attitude to me." Jennie's eyes got widen when Chaerin said those words with her pouted lips.

"What the fuck?" Jennie muttered.

"Jen, is that true? You really cried?" Jiyong worriedly asked.

Jennie knows that she has no choice but to tell the truth.

"Yes, I really cried" She mumbled but her parents still managed to hear it.

"Why?" He asked again

"I....My....Ji...."

"Is it about her?" Chaerin asked, Jennie looked at her plate and nods

"Her? I don't get it" Jiyong frowned. Jennie forgot to tell Jiyong her past relationship with Jisoo.

"It's my ex-girlfriend" Jennie slowly looked at her Father, she's expecting him to scold her and to see his angry face.

"Jennie is Gay" Chaerin said making Jennie glared at her "She's still wasting her tears for that cheater"

Chaerin knew that since Jennie and Jisoo's break up, her daughter is always crying but what she didn't expect is that until now....Jennie still have the feelings for Jisoo.

"Your ex cheated on you?" Jennie felt the coldness of Jiyong's tone

"Yeah....but it's alright. Past is Past" Jennie said, she don't want to make Jisoo look bad at Jiyong's point of view. She don't like it when people are throwing a lot of hurtful words towards Jisoo, she knew that Jisoo loved her.

"What's her name?" Jiyong asked

"You don't have to know her name Dad. Im really fine, I just remember something about her awhile ago that's why I cried" the Idol response

Jiyong don't want to pus Jennie's button so he just let it slide.

"CEO Kim told me that she and you are still texting each other" the Chairman changed their topic

"Yeah, she's really funny. She always makes me laugh" Jennie happily said making Chaerin knitted her brows. It's been years since the last time she see that kind of happiness on Jennie's eyes.

"Yeah, I know. She's really pretty and kind on personal, you'll like her more" Jiyong chuckled

"Wait, Jen. Are you opening your heart for someone again?" Chaerin asked in curiousity

"It's not like that Mom, Im just being friendly with Dad's student" Jennie said

"But seriously Jen, you should try to date her. Forget your cheater ex-girlfriend" Chaerin rolled her eyes

"Mom, can you please shut up your mouth?" Jennie angrily dropped her utensils making Chaerin look at her

"Why? Jen are stupid or what? Your ex hurted you! How come that you still love her?"

Before the two girls' fight becomes bigger and bigger, Jiyong decided to stopped them.

"Hey...don't fight. Jen, go to your room now." Jennie stood up and stomped her way to her roomz Jiyong looked at his wife who's crossing arms.

"Chaerin, you have to tell her and her ex's story. From their first meeting until their last. EVERYTHING." Chaerin gulped at Jiyong's words. She knew that her husband might sensed something wrong that's why he's asking her.