25

"Goodmorning!" Jennie said with a smile, she's glad to see her Dad joining them for breakfast. She step closer to him and peck his cheek

"What about me?" Chaerin asked as she opened her arms widely, Jennie rolled her eyes and stomped her way towards her mother. They hugged each other for awhile. "Let's sit, the food is ready"

Jennie nods and happily pour the milk into the bowl of cereals, she picked up some strawberries and blueberries from the plate and mix it to her cereal.

"She didn't changed" Jiyong mumbled that didn't go unnoticed by Chaerin.

The old woman hesitates to hold her husband's hand but when she saw his teary eyes, she took a deep breath and held Jiyong's hand under the table. Jiyong got startled at his wife's action, he looked at their hands and was about to asked her why did she did she do that but Jennie called him.

"Dad?"

"Yes Jen?" Jiyong asked as he turned his focus to his daughter

"I copied CEO Rabbit Kim's number from your phone" Jennie casually said while muching the cereals

"Ah yeah...she told me that awhile ago" Jiyong picked up the newspaper and read it "But Jen, how did you know that she's the CEO?"

Jennie shrugged and smirked

"She's the only person on your contact that has a 'Ms.' so I quickly guess that she's the CEO one" The youngest Kim said making Jiyong chuckled, he's amaze that Jennie grew up well and smart.

"Sweetie, they're all CEOs have hou forgot?. It's just Rabbit Kim is such a hard-headed girl, she's always changing their names on my contacts." Jiyong showed his phone contacts to his family, Jennie cannot help but laugh and nods

"She seems funny" The idol commented

"Look at these nicknames; Bacon, Bear, HighNoteMan, Lalala, Ms. Rabbit Kim. So childish" Chaerin shook her head as she rolled her eyes

"What? It's cute mom!" Jennie whined "Oh! Whatever, I remember you don't know anything about the word 'cute'"

Before Jennie and Chaerin kill each other, Jiyong stood up and collects their plates when he noticed that they're already done. He put the dirty dishes on the sink and washed it. After that, he took a bath and grabbed the car key.

"Let me drive you both" He didn't wait for his Queen and Princess' response, he quickly walked away from the house and hop in the car.

_____

"Sir Jiyong's daughter messaged you?" Lisa asked while reading the message that Jennie sent. Jisoo nods like she didn't care.

"Why would she message you like this? She's kinda childish you know" Seulgi added making the team nods too

Jisoo sighed and faced them

"I sent a message to Sir then after a few minutes, His daughter sent a message to me using her number." Jisoo frowned when her teammates' lips curved into smirks

"Yow! HAHAHAHA! I bet Sir Jiyong's daughter like you already!" Baekhyun shouts while jumping

"What? What are you sayin'?" Jisoo walked towards their kitchen and grabbed a bottled water

"She wouldn't text you like that if she doesn't like you" Jongdae said while patting their Leader's shoulder

"Huh? You guys are actually weird" Jisoo rolled her eyes and drank the water, her team was following her behind as she walked into the living room.

"C'mon, try to hangout with her. She may be a hottie" Jongdae added and joined Jisoo on the couch.

"Have you forgot? Im still inlove with Jennie" Jisoo said in annoyance, she was about to stand up but Lisa pulled the back of her shirt making her sit again.

"Hanging out with other girls will be nothing to Jennie, you're not together anymore and besides there's nothing wrong for trying some things out. You will just set a dinner to meet Sir Jiyong's Princess then if you don't like her at your first meeting then don't date her but atleast make her your friend. So basic" Lisa casually said while munching the popcorn

"The heck? Seriously Lisa? Popcorn? At 8:23am?" Jisoo boredly asked

On the other side of the couch, there was Seulgi who's having a deep thoughts. She's thinking if she would let Jisoo hangout with Jiyong's Daughter or she would push the leader to the idol because she knew that the Director has still an affection to Jennie.

The chief editor started to bite her nails slowly

'Gosh! If I let Jisoo meet sir Jiyong's Daughter, Jennie might get hurt....so basically JenSoo's ship will completely sink but If I let Jisoo continue her feelings for Jennie....Jennie might hurt her again'

Seulgi groaned and pulled her hair in frustration. After a few minutes of being an statue on her place, Seulgi remembered something.

"Guys? What time is it?" She asked as she stood up. The team frowned and looked at her

"It's 8:32am, why?" Lisa asked

After a moment of silence they finally remembered that they have a shooting today. All of them runs back to their rooms and got prepared.

_____

"Sorry we're late again" Seulgi apologized to their staffs and of course to Jennie who's been there for about an hour.

"It's alright" Jennie nods and looked around the club "This club looks fine, how did you guys find it?"

Jennie's question got Seulgi nervous, she doesn't know if she would tell Jennie that they used to go here back then 'cause Jisoo wants to drink or she would just lie to her.

"Well it's because we're reg—"

"Jisoo!" The club's music wasn't playing yet so when a girl shouted on the top of lungs, everyone heard her voice.

Jennie looked at the new comer girl, looking how she looks at Jisoo, looking how she hugs Jisoo and how Jisoo likes it.

"Who is she?" Jennie coldly asked, the normal look that she used a few seconds ago turned into a deadly glare.

"Ah....t-that's Yeri...the Club's owner" Seulgi wanted to punch herself as she stuttered

"Yow! Jisoo! How are you?!" Yeri asked as she pulled away from the hug. Jisoo smirked like and spread her arms like a swag gangster.

"Im still fine and cool Kiddo. How 'bout you?" Jisoo asked and hooker her arm around the younger girl's shoulder.

Seulgi sensed that Jennie was getting mad, she's having a celebration inside her head right now but still focusing on the girl beside Jisoo.

"Im fine too, thank you so much for choosing my club for Jennie's music video huh! You're a really nice girl Jis" Jisoo nods and gave Yeri a thumbs up.

When the Young brunette raised her head, she quickly saw Seulgi who's obviously looking away at her. She smirked and walked towards the Chief editor, Jisoo's arm was still wrapped on her shoulder.

"Oppa"

Jennie's jaw literally dropped when she saw how Yeri do an aegyo infront of them, same as Seulgi. How about Jisoo? She's just laughing at the other's reaction.

"Seulgi Oppa" Yeri removed Jisoo's arm from her and hugged Seulgi tightly as much as she can. "Oppa, I missed you. Do you still remember me?" Yeri pouts

Seulgi nervously laughed and slowly removed the younger girl's hands from her. She cleared her throat and smiled.

"Of course I still remember you, Yeri-ssi." That statement was enough for Yeri to make her knees turn into jelly and pass out.

"Baekhyun, please help Yeri." Baekhyun walked towards them with a push cart. He lifter the younger girl up and gently place her inside the cart.

"I'll just let her sleep here" Baekhyun said as he pushed the cart away from Seulgi

"So...Jennie?" Jisoo said as she looked at Jennie, she saw how Jennie glares at her but she just pretend that she didn't notice it. "C'mon, the other actors are ready"