41

"How's your work with Jisoo?" Chaerin asked as she placed the food on the table.

Jennie shook her head and took some rice into her plate, she's not in the mood to talk knowing that she did something bad.

Chaerin took a seat infront of Jennie, she watched her daughter who seems tired and sad. She knew that she's not showy when it comes to her love but she still held the idol's hand and caressed it using her thumb.

"Something happened?"

Jennie shook her head again

The CEO sighed and leaned back at her chair

"If there's bothing wrong then why are you so quiet? Is this connected to what happened on my restaurant?"

Jennie closed her eyes and tightly held te untensils, holding her anger that was about to explode anytime.

"Mom....please. Let's have a proper dinner" Jennie whined

Her mother was about to speak again when someone knocked on their door, Chaerin stood up to see who's the person behind the door.

"Good Evening!" Jiyong said with a smiled, Chaerin step aside to make a way for her husband.

"Dad!" Jennie stands up immediately and hugged her Father "Join us!"

"No thanks dear, me and my students had a dinner party awhile ago" Jennie nods and continued eating her food.

Chaerin looks at her husband, she knew there's something Jiyong wants to talk about so after she and Jennie finished their food, she told the idol to go on her room and take some rest which the cat-eyed girl obeyed.

After cleaning the dishes, Chaerin went to the balcony where Jiyong is. She seat besided him and cleared her throat.

"Why are you—"

"My students" Jiyong spoke

Chaerin frowned and raised her eyebrow

"What's with your students?" She asked

"They helped me from saving your Company" Jiyong closed his eyes, expecting the anger of his wife "I know I should have say this to you since then but....I don't know how but now In here to tell you the truth. Each of my students gave money to me, to you, to us"

"So what? What should I do?"

Jiyong sighed and faced the woman beside him

"Forget the bitter past between you, Jennie and Jisoo, fix everything, lower your pride and tell sorry to the both of them. This is the only way that I know of how you could—"

"Are you still hoping for those kids? You want them to be girlfriends again?"

"If that is the thing that would make my daughter happy then why not?"

"Sorry" Chaerin mumbled and drank the wine that is placed on the table

"What do you mean sorry?" Jiyong confusedly asked

"I can do what do you want me to do...." Chaerin faced him and smiled bitterly ".....but if you wanted to make Jisoo and Jennie get back together....then sorry"

Before Jiyong could speak, Jennie suddenly run towards them. He couldn't even read her face, she looks like mad and sad at the same time.

"What the hell did you do?!" Jennie asked her mother "Tell me!"

Jiyong quickly stands up beside his daughter and rubs her back

"What happened?" He asked

"This bitch really told to her reporter friends that me and Kai has something!" Jennie shouts, tears still pouring down to her cheeks "They literally broadcast it Dad! Now, The whole world knows that fucking fake news!"