Chapter 14: I've Got Eyes On You

Aya Jones:

March 28th, 2032Friday, 6:30am - Cabello-Jauregui Estate, Pinecrest, Miami FL

March 28th, 2032
Friday, 6:30am - Cabello-Jauregui Estate, Pinecrest, Miami FL

'Reason number 5: You are psychotic. I LOVE that. I mean, sure, I fear for my life a great deal of the time and I spend majority of our relationship trying to explain to everyone we know that you are a lovely and nice human being with a sense of sanity...and sure, I wish you'd tone it down a few notches and not get yourself into trouble (actually you rarely ever do when you SHOULD'VE after all the shit you've pulled since knowing you) but I still love you. I think I love you even more. I love that you're a therapist when you're the one who still needs one more than the rest of us. But you're also the most smartest and sane and patient than the rest of us. You have amazing life skills people take YEARS to get down, but you've mastered them in such a short time span. And yet you act sometimes as if you're a rookie with no skills at all. You're a walking contradiction, baby.

I love you because you're very...como se dice passionate. You're sooo passionate in everything that you do, say, and feel. You never seem to run out of passion. But while I may love you for this, let me remind you that you need to CHILL. Chill out sometimes, okay? Lmao.

I love that you don't make it easy for me to be with you...but you make loving you feel as easy as moving my eyes (I was going to write down breathing but that shit can be hard, so nevermind). I also love that you are such a princess and you won't tolerate me treating you less than. I remember when I took you out on a date and it ended up raining while we were in a restaurant, and before we got outside I made you hold your shoes while I carried you all the way to the car just so your feet wouldn't get wet or dirty. That's some princess shit. You're as stuck up as one, too.

Reminders: 1) It's always you and me against the world. Like the Coldplay lyric, "through chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world." I defend you, you defend me. I fight whomever is harmful to you or us, you do the same for me. Please don't give up during this shitstorm. Let it pass. Stay by my side and always remember that we're in this together. 2) We need to talk to our kids about this - ALL OF THEM - and explain what's really going down so that our family remains intact. 3) If you keep eating my sugar and snickerdoodle cookies, you and I are gonna have a problem. 4) You have two appointments today at 11:45am and 1:00pm.

With all my love, yours'

Camila wasted no time after reading the letter left on the nightstand. She knew Lauren was taking the day off today and also knew that she was currently bathing in their bathroom, so she was going to take advantage and show her gratitude in one of her preferred ways. The Latina climbed out of bed wearing her silk robe she slept in, and her wavy hair slightly disheveled from moving in her sleep too much. She quickly fixed her appearance in her vanity mirror to give herself this 'sexy morning look' before advancing toward the bathroom door.

Entering the white and blue coloured bathroom took her breath away every time; from its columns and high arches around the round tub, to its soft light blue glow around the showers, the wide extended mirror, and the chandelier hanging elegantly above the dove white marble bathtub. Lauren was currently lying down in that very tub with her arms resting on the edges and her long silk dark hair flowing down like vines behind her. She was relaxed with a vanilla scented candle burning a couple of feet away from her, and a Space Organics CBD joint sitting between her index and middle finger. Lauren was naked but her parts were covered by the steaming hot water, and yet Camila couldn't stop drooling as if they were on full display.