Chapter 33: What Does That Say About Us?

A/N: Analyse this chapter very CAREFULLY.

***

July 15th, 2032
Thursday, 9:09am - Cabello mansion, Miami Beach, FL

Wave after wave of pleasure washing over her like the ocean waters crashing into the shore somewhere nearby the bay, Camila fisted the bedsheets, arched her back as farthest as it could bend, and opened her mouth to produce a series of breathy moans increasing in range. The corners of her lips curved into a grin before her teeth sunk into the soft flesh, dragging along, and her eyes remained shut even after the orgasm went away. The brunette pounded the mattress and rolled her hips faster...and faster...encouraging the other woman to keep pleasing her in a new way, and she did. Her tongue worked her clit in ways she forgot all about.

The sun creeped in from the opened window, illuminating half the room that wasn't hidden in the shadows, highlighting the scattered clothes all over the floor. The quiet house was no longer quiet as a soft, raspy high pitched moan filled the air once more in response to the second orgasm snatching her soul from her writhing body. Camila tossed her head and buried her face into her pillow, moaning repeatedly until it was all over. She panted and trembled, a thin sheet of sweat on her very naked torso glistening like the radiant green in the other woman's eyes when she picked up her head and wiped her mouth then sucked her fingers dry.

"Ohhh," she sighed then hummed. "Hmmm, good morning," the light tone in her voice expressing that the heavy weight previously on her shoulders was gone. Camila helped Sabrina to climb up her body and give her a kiss. She wrapped her arms around her neck, same as her legs around the small of her back, and tightened her grip as their lips moved in perfect sync.

"Same to you, sugar," husked Sabrina. She giggled and rubbed their bodies together, increasing the friction. "What do you say? Ready to take on the day? I know you have a...very busy schedule."

"Wouldn't it be the bestest thing if you were the only thing on my schedule? I could absolutely get busy with you all. day. long," she punctuated, dragging her trimmed nails down Sabrina's back, forcing her impossibly closer as they grinded.

"I totally agree," Sabrina worked on kissing the sides of her neck. They ended up on their sides, facing each other. Sabrina continued attacking her lips and face, earning some giggles and squeals out of Camila. "Ugh, I'm so happy you finally let go and gave in to your desires. You were getting so worked up lately, and last night you were terryifing. Like the world's bitchiest boss ever."

"I should get a medal for waiting this long. I'm sorry for being so crabby and a nightmare for you to be around and tolerate. I promise there will be none of that anymore," Camila pushed her back and got on top of her, pinning her arms down. She admired the beautiful mess beneath her and kinked a brow. "Especially if you forget about James once and for all and just stay here with me for a while. You know I'm greedy with attention."

"I thought we agreed no strings attached and that this was an arrangement to benefit the both of us only when necessary—the way you described it was with a medical term..."

"PRN?"

"Exactly."

"Well," Camila guided Sabrina's hands to her ass and gasped when she grabbed each cheek, "I'll always need you now. At least for a couple of weeks. You should come to Georgia with me. Stay with me on set, keep me in check, get yourself acquainted with the production crew and anyone you might be interested in that can help with a career of your choosing."

"You realise what you're asking me, right?" Sabrina chuckled and Camila shook her head. "I'm not getting involved with another actress again."

Camila scoffed and halted her movements. "Sabrina, I'm not Danielle."