Chapter 22: Don't Rush

April 23rd, 2032
Friday, 11:00am - Los Angeles, California

"Lauren?"

The CEO's brows lowered, forming a hard line between them, as she sat pensively with her eyes locked on Selena's shiny long exposed legs. She checked out in the middle of the interview and went someplace else—somewhere corrupted—without even meaning to. It just happened. Inside her head, Selena was naked and on top of Lauren in a private hotel room, frantically rocking back and forth with beads of sweat trickling down her caramel skin. Her hands groped her very own breasts that bounced, her moans were bashful and euphoric, the way she bucked and wantoned as Lauren gripped her waist was something out of this world. Lauren closed her eyes and indulged her fantasy further, crossing her legs tightly together. Selena was still being fucked by her...but then Selena quickly became María, throwing Lauren completely off course.

The scenery in her head had changed, too; they were in the kitchen of her penthouse in Manhattan during a wild party being thrown. María was sat on the edge of the white counter with her legs wrapped around Lauren's waist, rubbing herself up and down against her body. Lauren dug her fingers into María's bare thighs and kissed on her neck, enthusiastically sucking below her jawline as she slowly began to pull down her pants. Lauren squeezed her eyes shut and rubbed her temple as she pictured María's moans that sounded a lot more angelic and high pitched. It continued to escalate until María was clinging to Lauren's body for dear life as the green eyed girl held her up, fucking her against the wall, pounding until she was shaking violently from the sensitivity and creaming all over Lauren. The fantasy was so wild, Lauren nearly moaned out loud.

"Hello?? Lauren?" Madison tried again.

More fantasies kept coming at her in large unforgiving waves, tossing her visuals of spread legs and all her favourite sex positions, every porn video she bookmarked or downloaded, memories of her honeymoon, of Madison and Sabrina, of Camila and Sabrina, naughty pictures received from the many women who lusted after Lauren without reciprocation. This insatiable thirst—this overwhelming need to have sex, watch more porn, or masturbate destroyed Lauren. She couldn't even focus anymore, all she so desperately wanted was to get out of there and get off. It felt like a life or death situation. Nothing that was important right now felt important to continue keeping up with. Sex was significant. Sex was the only thing that existed in the world right now.

"Sorry, could you excuse me for a moment? I'm not feeling well," said Lauren meekly, standing up then feeling dizzy that led to temporary blindness.

"Just as things were about to kick off," Selena smirked. "Your surprise appearance on this interview started off strong for three seconds, Lauren. Three. What happened? Not so confident in what you came here to say?"

"I haven't even started yet," Lauren scowled.

"We can take a quick two minute break, don't worry," Madison assured both women seated on a wide single couch across from her table. She told the camera crew to cut it then left her notes to get up and grab Lauren's arm before she was out of the room. "Are you okay? What's wrong? Is it the question?" Madison whispered.

"Don't touch me, please," Lauren shrugged her hand off and held up her own, hoping Madison didn't feel disrespected. "I'm sorry, I just really need to find a bathroom. Where is it?"

"Go all the way down the hall, make two lefts, first door on your right," Madison acknowledged Lauren's discomfort and provided her with distance, taking no offense whatsoever. "Two minutes, okay? I have more guests coming in today and can't fall behind."

"Yo entiendo," Lauren mumbled then bolted out of there, practically racing down the hall to get to her destination. (I understand)

Thank God the bathroom wasn't full of stalls and only had one toilet. She quickly locked the door then pulled out her phone, frantically searching through her gallery for a sexy picture—and Lauren had A LOT. Majority were of her wife, some were of fellow celebrities she found attractive, and one was of María that she sent to the groupchat between her, Lauren, Sabrina, and Ruby. Her hand travelled south to its own volition, eager to get started although Lauren was still looking for a solid picture of Camila. But somehow her eyes remained stuck and locked onto María's face and partially exposed body. She felt a strong tingly sensation and stumbled back against the wall, rubbing her clit in wide taut circles as she continued to stare before closing her eyes and fantasising.