Chapter 15

Mehek became breathless in fear and confusion. Although a stranger, Shaurya Khanna is her husband. She cannot admonish him if he wants to consummate their marriage, especially when he is serious about their relationship. Her morals and values condemned to yield her innocence to her husband but her heart rebelled. Mehek was not comfortable regardless of strange excitement she felt. Shaurya was definitely a good man and they are married but it was not easy for her to give herself to him. 

While she battling with her inner fears, he pulled her closer into his arms. Her breasts were now pressed flat onto his well-built chest. An undefined thrill passed through her body and she held her breath. It was all novel to her. She had never been so close to any man, not even to Azaan. Warmth pooled around her nether region and her skin felt sensitive. She could feel his finger probing on her back. Unable to comprehend her body, she shut her eyes tightly.

Sound of zipper being pulled down brought her back to reality. She let out the breath she was holding till now; in relief. Shamefully he realised that Shaurya was still helping her to get rid of her rigid attire. Since he had held her close to his body, the dress remain intact despite the zipper being pulled down till small of her back. He was just trying to be helpful while saving my modesty, she perceived guiltily. 

When she looked up to meet his eyes, he smiled at her cheerfully. " All done. It wasn't so difficult, was it?", he asked innocently. She blushed and shook her head. Holding her dress with both hands on chest, she slowly backtracked her steps to bathroom and escaped into it. Once alone, Mehek rebuked herself for doubting his intention. He didn't even spare a glance at her body. A gentleman, she felt proud of him and rebuked herself for garnering impure thoughts.

Marriage is a true test to a man's patience, Shaurya mused. He had always fantasized undressing his bride. But none of them could match reality. Her alluring warmth and tantalizing smell were driving him frenzy. He wanted to grope her plum assets that teased him beneath her clothes. Once he undid her long zipper, the mirror behind her imaged her flawless skin. He could clearly view her bare back and even her cotton panties that covered her a*s. He wanted to let his fingers roam on her bare skin; tease & tickle her. He would have licked his way through her spine till her nape. All he wanted was to kiss her senselessly but one look at her face was enough to pull down the switch. She looked petrified, like a deer caught in trap. Not yet, he reined himself. He felt her relax against him once she knew he has no intention to ravish her. Gratitude and adoration; he read them on her face. It was confirmation that he did the right thing. Not yet but soon, his mind ensured him.

Mehek took a quick shower and changed into her cotton salwar kameez. When she exited the bathroom, she was shocked by the vision before her. Shaurya had stripped off his suit and stood just in his boxers. A towel was loosely thrown around his shoulders, exposing major part of his anatomy for her to view & enjoy. For a minute, she admired the Greek God like figure before her. But soon she became crimson and turned away but only to be welcome by the same enticing image on mirror. She quickly covered her eyes and fumbled, "I am sorry. I should have knocked...I mean....I mean announced my presence". He chuckled loudly and walked beside her. "Get used to it Wifey. All my assets belong to you", he blew hot air onto her face wickedly before proceeding to the bathroom.

While Mehek got comfortable on king sized bed, Shaurya came out being dressed in night kurta pajama. Mehek had thoughtfully moved to the farther end of her side so that he could have enough space. They have never shared a bed before. In past couple of days, owing to her sickness, he had chosen to rest on couch in their bedroom. When she was about to doze off, his strong arm wound on her waist and dragged her towards his warmth. Mehek gasped in shock and shivered. Despite her reservations, she trusted him yet fear lingered.

"No need to panic. I won't force myself on you", he promised, "But I won't stay away either, Ladoo. We need to get comfortable with one another so that eventually we can take us to next level. Sooner or Later, we have to consummate our marriage", he told softly, "I prefer Sooner", he added playfully. Mehek sighed perceiving reality of his words. She nodded and tried to be comfortable. Soon fatigue took over and she dozed off. On the other hand, sleep was far away for Shaurya. Having a reluctant Mehek in his arms turned out to be a challenge to his ego. Soon you will yield to me, his chauvinistic side was getting restless.

"Can I ask you something?", Mehek added a preface. They were driving back to Khanna mansion, the next day. "You don't need permission, Ladoo", he smiled and encouraged her to open up, "please ask". "Can I join back my work?", she asked timidly. She knew Sonal was having a tough time owing to her sudden marriage. Mehek was unsure whether Shaurya will allow her to continue her low earning business. He might consider it as degrading and may forbid her to work. "Ofcourse, you can. Why don't you start from tomorrow?", he replied cheerfully. Mehek was pleasantly surprised by the ease with which he allowed her to work again. Her heart fluttered with joy and in reflex she squeezed his arm to express her gratitude.

Sonal was extremely happy when Mehek shared the news. They both were glad to catch up. Sonal reiterated that Shaurya was indeed a cool guy and Mehek is lucky to be married to him. Once their call ended, Mehek started to ponder on Sonal's words. Shaurya deserved to be happy and for that she decided to give her best to their relationship. Firstly, she has to get out of her shell of guilt and self pity. 

 As if on cue, her phone rang and it was from Azaan. Mehek signed and gathered courage. She didn't want to ignore him anymore so bravely attended his call. "Hello, Mehek", she heard desperation in Azaan's voice, "I am so happy to have finally reach you. We need to talk". "There is nothing left to talk, Azaan", Mehek's words shocked him but she continued, "I am married now. So please don't bother me anymore". With those words she disconnected his call and blocked his number.

Shaurya was in his study. He smirked listening to Mehek & Azaan's conversation. He was pleased to know that Mehek had blocked Azaan, ceasing all communication with him. He quickly acted as if reverting back to his work when a curt knock was heard from the door. Mehek walked in with tea and some snacks she prepared. "Hmmm", he moaned while sipping tea, "delicious". Mehek blushed at his compliments. He quickly grabbed her palm, earning a short gasp from her. "You have magic in your hands", he praised and she smiled shyly. He was glad that she didn't pull her hand back and let it remain in his hold. It encouraged him to take it to his lips and place soft kiss on her hand. She turned crimson and quickly pull back her hand but still a shy smile lingered on her face. He knew that she is slowly accepting him and their marriage.