Chapter 18

I am so sorry that I didn't reply to your comments. Got caught up in some work 😔.            Hope this chapter makes it up to my dear readers.

"Oh my God, I am so excited for you", Sonal jumped around when Mehek told the news about her trip. However Mehek didn't feel like her friend and remained tensed. Soon she shared her worry with Sonal. "He is your husband, Mehek", Sonal nudged her, "Not just a typical husband but a caring and loving one. What stops you from getting intimate with him?", Sonal asked genuinely. "It's difficult to explain. I feel there a lot of things stopping us. Our disastrous wedding, his status, my lack of class, Nehal and ....mainly Nehal", Mehek sighed, "He was supposed to marry Nehal". "Are you still in love with Azaan? Do you feel bound to him?", Sonal asked swiftly. 

"NO", Mehek denied vehemently, "I ended it all. Infact there was nothing to end. It was hardly a relationship". "Well then why are you considering that Jiju belongs to Nehal. If you are free of Azaan then Shauyra Jiju is also not attached to Nehal. It was just an arranged proposal", Sonal pointed out the obvious, "Stop being haunted by superficial relations of past. What you have with Shaurya Jiju is real". Mehek remained confused. "You like him don't you?", Sonal asked carefully. "Is LIKE enough?", Mehek was puzzled genuinely. "Nowadays men & women get intimate even when they have less than LIKE between them. Few swipes in a dating app and hook up. World have moved ahead, Mehek", Sonal wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, "may be getting physical with you husband might deepen your feelings for him". Sonal's modern approach didn't sit well with Mehek.

"It feels like an ice wall is still separating me and Shaurya", Mehek sighed. "Then this trip is perfect way to get over it. Ignite fire in you and melt the wall amidst you", Sonal advised her naughtily but soon sobered considering Mehek's distress, "I have seen the way he treats you, Mehek. He genuinely cares about you and likes you a lot. It's more than you can wish from an arranged marriage". "What shall I do?", Mehek was truly confused. "Don't push him away. He will be hurt and it will inturn hurt you", Sonal spoke plainly. Mehek still was not convinced but she knew that deep down she too desired him. 

Quickly Sonal hugged her. "Thanks Buddy", Mehek knew she needed one of those bone crushing gestures from Sonal. "Shaurya is yours and you are his. Don't think otherwise and feel guilty. Let him in, Mehek. Communicate with him. Try to know eachother. Stop fearing your feelings", Sonal went on and Mehek sighed & agreed. "And if you are still feel uncomfortable, then tell him. Sort it out with him. I am sure he will understand and help. What do you think?", Sonal proposed. Mehek trusted Shaurya and knew he will never hurt her. She realised that Sonal was asking her to do the right thing. Finally she was convinced and decided to give it a try.

Sonal's phone rang and she showed it to Mehek. It was from Mirza Manzil. "Raziya Aunty had been trying to reach you for few days", Sonal told timidly. Mehek quickly grabbed Sonal's handset and attended the call. "Raziya Aunty, how are you?", Mehek was happy to talk to her. She quickly explained that she has been ignoring calls from Mirza Manzil fearing that it was from Azaan. Raziya totally understood her and brushed it aside. "Mehek, are you happy with Shaurya? I beg you not to lie", Raziya appealed her. After Mehek left, Raziya felt extremely guilty regarding Mehek's marriage. "I am totally fine. Shaurya takes good care of me", Mehek told confidently since it was truth. "I need the truth, Mehek", Raziya was on verge of tears. "Trust me, Aunty. All is fine. Infact, we are going on our honeymoon", in next few words Mehek told about her trip to the most romantic destination. "I am so happy for you, Mehek. May God bless you both", Raziya blessed her. They talked for few more minutes and disconnected the call. Unknown to both, someone was listening to their conversation from an alternate landline phone.

Despite her initial worry, Mehek became excited when the reached their destination. Except for few picnics from school, she never been to anywhere. Shaurya did everything to fuel her excitement. He explained that the resort was located near a beautiful private beach and their cottage will have great view of the same. He explained about many scenic places near their resort and promised to take her everywhere. Her enthusiasm to spend time with him, made him glad.

Staff of the resort were really friendly and Mehek beamed with joy when they led to their honeymoon cottage. She admired the interiors which was simple yet classy. Staff took few minutes to make them aware of the amenities in their room. Mehek mouth was wide open when she saw that their room had its own pool. "Very private", the staff explained with a tint of naughtiness. The honeymoon cottages were built keeping in mind that couple needed space with privacy. Mehek was happy that she can take a dip in pool without bothering about prying eyes. "Compliments from us", the staff presented them with a bottle of red wine. Shaurya was a surprised but accepted it and tipped handsomely.

"What do you want to do? We can go to restaurant and have a late brunch. After that go for a stroll", Shaurya suggested. "No, I want to play in pool", Mehek jumped in excitement and didn't even wait for Shaurya' approval. The pool was a little deep and had couple of steps that easily led people into water. Mehek chucked her sandals , threw away her dupatta on one of the pool chairs and climbed down the stairs. She was waist deep and started playing in water. Shaurya simply enjoyed her carefree avatar and took few pics of her in his mobile. He was happy to meet the same Mehek whom he saw in Kainat' mehendi ceremony. 

"What are you waiting for?", she was amazed that he didn't join her. "I am fine here", he kept his mobile & sunglasses on pool chair and came near her. He crouched beside her and touched her nose, "besides, I feel it is better to change to pool attire than jumping in your casuals". "That's  no fun", she became bold and forced him inside. He was startled by sudden pull and struggled to gain balance in water. "C'mon Shaurya, don't pretend. You are tall enough not to drown in his tiny pool", Mehek giggled and gave him a helping hand. He soon grabbed her hand and pulled her closer with an angry stare. "It was not funny, Mrs Khanna", he showed his displeasure and folded her hand behind her back, pulling her closer to him. Their wet bodies collided with one another and sparks electrified their flesh. "Now it more FUN", he told hoarsely.

Mehek was supposed to feel intimidated but she was exhilarated. She enjoyed his dominance. She closed her eyes when his thumb traced her plump lips. She didn't feel uncomfortable infact she wanted to know where it will lead her. She fell brave enough not to pull back. While their first kiss can be termed as unexpected, today she was ready for his sensual assault. Infact she tip toed to reach his lips when he dipped his head. They softly kissed while being drenched in waist level water. 

As their passion grew, Shaurya lifted her and placed her on the edge of pool while he still remained in water. He wrapped her legs around his torso as he chewed her lips. Mehek moaned deliciously when he sucked her neck and he knew he found her soft spot. Her tits grew hard when he touched them over her wet kurta. She wished his lips were over them and gasped when he pinched one of them softly. "Mehek", he whispered softly and tried to kiss her again. A sudden movement amidst bushes bought Mehek back to reality.

Landscaping around the cottage, especially the pool area was meant to provide absolute privacy. The cottages were distanced tastefully without disturbing one another. It could have been a squirrel or a bird who made the noise yet Mehek lost the heat she felt a few minutes back. She grew nervous and unwrapped her legs from him and pulled away. While Shaurya tried to kiss her again, she pushed him forcefully, leading him to stagger in water. 

He was baffled at first and then angry. "Whats wrong with you?", he sneered at her but she just shook her head awkwardly and moved away. Her denial was evident. "Why did you lead me on when you had no intention to pursue?", he spat on angrily. He quickly came out of the pool and went inside the cottage while Mehek sat dubiously beside the pool. Although it was not her intention, Shaurya was visibly hurt and she had no defense.

After few minutes of careful deliberations, Mehek walked in quietly. She found Shaurya leaning against one of the window panes, with disappointment written all over his face. He had a cute pout like naughty boy who was denied his favourite candy. If their situation was not serious, she would have laughed at his expression. "Shaurya, I am sorry", she apologized in her sweet voice. "Leave me alone", he brashly dismissed her. He grabbed the wine bottle and marched towards the bathroom. "Shaurya please listen", she begged but he glared at her. "I don't want to, Mehek. Period", he declared and walked into the bathroom.

Hope you liked the MehRyalicious chapter🥰. A couple of more chapters will be in just MehRya. Enjoy while it lasts😍. Soon twist and turns are going to come 😉