Chapter 26

Mashuqa watched Mehek and Shaurya climbing down the stairs. They held hands with fingers intertwined. The smile on their visages and their body language made it clear that couple had worked out their differences and found peace. Mashuqa was preparing a small picnic basket and timidly asked ,"Mehek, can I take off for tonight? I want to visit my family". "Sure", Mehek smiled,"Mashuqa, tomorrow is Sunday. Why don't you take off for a day and come back on Monday ? ", Mehek told her. 

Although Mashuqa wished to spend time with her family, she didn't want to disobey Shayara's orders. Sensing her distress, Mehek held her hand, "It's okay.We will manage". "Are you sure, Mehek?", it was Shaurya who spoke. "Ofcourse", Mehek spoke cooly. His heart swelled that Mehek preferred to spend more lone time with him. "Thanks Mehek. I will be back on Monday morning itself", Mashuqa informed her. Shaurya offered some money to her but she was diffident to accept. When Mehek insisted, Mashuqa took it with a smile of gratitude.

Mashuqa helped Mehek to dress up for their outing. Mehek wore a knee length, sleeveless pink sun dress with a matching shrug. Mashuqa had made her hair and gave her nude makeup. Shaurya was pleased to find Mehek being radiant and complemented her beauty. They dropped Mashuqa at nearby bus stop and went to visit the old church.

The old church was situated near a cliff. After visiting the church, they stood near the picnic spot from where the view of sea is amazing. Mehek looked at the waves that were constantly thrashing against the huge rocks . She stood in awe at their strength, to bear constant wrath of the waves. Shaurya wound his arms around her waist from behind and kept his chin on her shoulder,"I got something for you". He gave her a small box. She found a solitaire ring inside it.

Mehek tensed seeing the expensive gift, "I don't want this, Shaurya. I never wanted any of these. I am not after your money". Shaurya quickly realised that she misunderstood his intention. "Mehek, this is not a bribe or a compensation. This is a symbol of my love", he took it from the box and slid it on her finger. "With this ring, I vow to love and cherish you forever. I belong to you; body, soul & heart. My entire life I will try to keep you happy and be loyal to you". 

Mehek was already shedding tears but they were tears of joy. "I love you, Shaurya. Please don't hurt me again", she embraced him. "I promise I will never let you wither away. If I ever fail to keep my word, If I every hurt you again, If I ever make you feel alone, then......then ....", he paused gauging his words, "then there will be no more Shaurya Khanna", he reassured her. She quickly covered his lips with her small palm, forbidding him to utter inauspicious words. He smiled and kissed her palm.

Shaurya took her to a nice restaurant for dinner. They served good food and nice music. Mehek seemed to enjoy their time once again. She shared with him about her dream to have her own restaurant. He encouraged her to pursue her goal and assured that with her talent & hardwork she will reach there soon. He also expressed that he is really proud of her work. The crowd was getting joyous with each passing hour and Mehek too let her hair down. At the end,they both had a fun filled evening.

When they reached back, an awkward silence prevailed amidst them. He led her till door of her room and Mehek gave a nervous smile. Shaurya felt like a teenager who eagerly waited for his girlfriend to invite him in. But she didn't. Things were moving smooth amidst and he didn't want to spoil it in haste. Although disappointed, he flashed his smile to hid it and bid her goodnight. Mehek is special and he was ready to wait for her. Once he reached his bedroom, he undressed and got ready for a quick shower. A soft knock at door made him wear the bath robe before opening the door. He was puzzled to see Mehek at his door and wondered about reason behind her visit.

"Can you help me to undo my hair? I am unable to do it on my own", Mehek spoke nervously. She caught glance of his V line exposed beneath his robe and rebuked herself to stop gawking at her handsome husband. "Sure. why not?", he let her in. Carefully he unpinned her hair, letting hair strands fall gently on her shoulder. A simple, non-sexy notion was turning him on. He was not a saint but a mere human. 

Shaurya didn't miss his chance to accidentally brush fingers on her skin,now & then. Mehek felt that his touch was blazing her skin with want. Her uneven breaths proved him that she was affected too. Mehek was giving him inviting signals but Shaurya was skeptical. "Can you help me with the zipper also?", she asked innocently. He nodded and slowly undid  zipper on the back of her dress. He recalled the night of their reception when he had helped her to undress in the hotel room. Unlike then, now Mehek seemed willing and wishful.

Gently, very gently he moved the dress from her shoulders. He wanted to her enough time to withdrew if he had mistaken her intentions. But she didn't move and stayed rooted to her position. It encouraged him to take it further. He placed soft pecks on her shoulder and she shuddered in pleasure. He finally mustered enough courage to free her dress from shoulders, leading it pool at her feel. In the dim lit room, she stood before him in her undergarments. He turned her to face him and caressed her face. As if on cue, she untied his rob. His last thread of restriction was also shred and he passionately claimed her lips.

They fell on the bed. Shaurya got busy teasing & touching her blazing skin. The remaining cloths that acted as barrier between their bodies were removed. He was so ready to take her but still didn't pursue. He wanted to ask her whether she truly desire to consummate their marriage but was afraid to trigger her rejection. She read his eyes and spoke, "make love to me, Shaurya". 

"I love you, Mehek", with those words he thrust his throbbing member into her wet folds. Mehek cried out in agony when he broke her hymen. She knew it will be painful but never expected it to so deep. Shedding tears, she held on to him and was on verge to beg him to stop. "It was inevitable, Love", he consoled her. He whispered sweet nothings and tried to distract her with his kisses. He gave her enough time to adjust and then gently moved. 

It didn't matter to him whether his wife was virgin or not. He only cared that once they were wed, she remained loyal to him. But being a man, deep down he felt a chauvinistic pleasure that Mehek was pure and untouched until him. She belonged to him now. It was difficult for him to rein his hunger but for her, he acted gentle and treated her like a fragile doll. Mehek soon felt to be in heaven and hell together; pain & pleasure took her to another realm. Soon he spilled his seed on to her and culminating their union. Mehek knew that her life will never be the same again. But concern or anxiety didn't bother her. She was content as long as his arms protected her affectionately.