Chapter 1

Reader's pov

It's been 6 months since the sokovia incident. The avengers were taking a break from their hectic life. Nat was busy training the recruits. Thor was busy in Asgard. Tony was in his lab and his lab partner aka doctor banner was grieving over hulk's destruction. And our favorite avenger, the golden boy, the righteous one was busy with her so-called friend Sharon. I was sitting on the kitchen's shelf watching Steve and Sharon being cozy on the couch in the living room. God!!!! I hate this woman. She is such a bitch why is he with her?

I saw Sharon coming into the kitchen with a smirk.
I rolled my eyes and ignored her. She came near me and said " (y/n) why are you sitting here alone? Come join us. We are watching a movie."
I was about to say something but was cut off by my phone's notification bell.
It was a text from Tony. "bring your ass in the lab. NOW!!!".
I sighed and turned towards Sharon and gave her a bitter smile "thank you Sharon but I can't. Gotta go."
I left the kitchen and went to the lab.

~

"What do you want tony?". I asked rudely.
He raised his brow and said "what happened (y/n/n). Why so grumpy?" he chuckled.
I sighed "Sharon happened"

" hey it's okay. He will know what he's missing. He will come around. Now don't be sad. I have a brilliant thing to show you".
I smiled " ok. Show me this brilliant thing you made now. I hope it's not brilliant like the last one".
I teased him on his ultronic creation. He rolled his eyes and walked towards his new creation.

It was a weird-looking machine. "What is this," I asked.
" Have you ever heard about a time machine?" he replied. "This is a TIME MACHINE" I exclaimed.

"Of course, it is a time machine. But it's kinda different from the one we have seen in movies. You can time travel but.....in an alternate universe." he gushed.
I laughed " time travel in an alternate universe? That sounds crazy"

you know I do crazy stuff." he shrugged.
"So how does it work?" I asked.
" Okay. so it works the same as we have been taught in movies or books. You go in there select a date, time. Whatever." he explained.
"but since I haven't used it yet, I can't tell you much about it." " so when you gonna use it?"

"Soon. It's still in the working process. I'm making a way back home. A remote which will bring you back from that world." he showed me a thing that looked like his arc reactor. But a mini one.
"This is inside in the machine as well. When I will make the remote these two will connect and glow. And that would mean this machine is ready. And we can travel in it." he said happily.

"Can I go inside this?" I pointed towards the machine.
" yeah sure but be careful it can still send you to the wonderland," he said and got busy with his work.
I went inside the time-traveling machine. The inside was glowing. It has a small room. Hardly two people could stand inside it. The front was made up of glass.

There was a small red button attached on a board and that mini-arc reactor thing tony showed me earlier.

Beside it, has a small screen which displayed year:
I tapped on the screen. Suddenly a lot of dates appeared. I have always been fascinated by the medieval ages. So I just went for the 1400's period.
I knew I shouldn't be doing this but I did it anyway. I don't know why. I just have this compulsion to touch things and to interfere in things that I shouldn't.

I heard Friday told that bruce calling for tony. When Tony left I was coming out of the machine and accidentally pressed the red button.
And suddenly everything around me started to spin.....

.

.

.

if you read this plzzz do tell me what you think about this. I know I suck at writing. but plz tell me how was it?