Chapter 10

Finally, the wedding day arrived, everyone was busy with the preparations. And that's why only a few people were present in the dining room for breakfast. People like y/n, which have nothing to do. The other me, me and even the groom himself was present there. And of course, nat also joined us after some time.

She greeted her with a teasing smirk, which she has been giving her whenever she sees her, since the incident with Steve.

~

After breakfast, everyone gathered in the court to visit the king's and queen's graves for receiving their elder's blessings. y/n wasn't planning to go but of course, because she wasn't part of the family. But still, princess Catherine had to come to tell her she can't go because she doesn't belong to the royalty. y/n rolled my eyes at her and turned before she could say something else.

After they went, she decided to tour the castle once again. Because she had nothing else to do. She was sitting in the garden when suddenly a song came into my mind, reminding me of the night and she spent dancing and drinking.

she didn't know when she stood up and started with the music in my head and lyrics on my mouth.

I don't know if you could take it

Know you wanna see me nakey, nakey, naked

I wanna be your baby, baby, baby

Spinning and it's wet just like it came from Maytag

White girl wasted on that brown liquor

When I get like this I can't be around you

I'm too lit to dim down a notch

She was twirling and trying to move her hips but failed, she couldn't dance.

But that didn't stop her from dancing, for a second she forgot she was in an alternate medieval world not in her room, in front of her mirror.

But soon someone brought her back, someone cleared their throat making her jump, startling her. She turned around and saw a confused Thor looking at her. She gaped at him, embarrassed that he caught her doing those shitty moves. This thor was almost the same as her thor except for the hair. His hair was short if her thor would see this version he probably would faint. Thor loves his hair.

After some moments Thor decided to break the silence "are ...are you alright my lady?" thor asked.

She sighed hearing his words, he was thinking was Catherine. "Yes, I'm alright. And don't call me that. I'm not a lady, my name is y/n" she said with a bored expression but caring what he would think. At first, he remained silent but then started laughing, the same as in her world, loud. She smiled seeing him laughing, it felt as long as seeing someone normal as her world.

"I'm serious Thor. I'm not her" that made him stop his laughing session. "Thomas." he corrected and that made her cringe. "Um... I'll call you Thor anyway"

"Are you truly not her. I mean you look different but" he asked. She smiled and moved near him "do you think she would ever do that thing I was doing." she whispered joking. He again laughed at that. " you are right. Princess Catherine can't do those things. What were you even doing?" that made her smile drop and she looked at him without any expression. And he realized he shouldn't have said that. " I'm sorry, I shouldn't h..." she shrugged and was leaving. But thor stopped her by grabbing her wrist " I didn't mean I was bad. I just haven't seen someone dancing like that. I'm sorry if I offended you." he said with a sad expression making her heart melt. "I'm not angry at you, I know my dance moves sucks" she chuckled. Thor gave weird expressions on her words. she sighed "never mind. Care to escort me to my room" she said trying to sound royal but suddenly realized how inappropriate that sounds. Thor didn't mind and linked their arms together.

"So how do you end up here? And how you look exactly like the princess," he asked on their way. "I don't know anything. I couldn't remember anything, just my name, and a few things. His majesty found me in the woods and brought me here" she said with a flow. She got an expert in lying in these three weeks.

He gave her a look but didn't say anything. It was fine if no one believes her story, fuck! Even she couldn't believe the shitty lie she made. She just hoped Tony would do his work quickly and she went back before getting in any trouble. They both were walking and talking, thor telling her about his family and their status. So far she got to know that lord Thomas Odinson had a brother, Lukas Odinson. She silently chuckled on their names. She hoped Loki wouldn't be a problem here, she really wanted to hang out with her world's Loki. He seemed really cool to her, annoying everyone just for fun. But considering he almost destroyed her hometown she couldn't hang out with him.

Maybe here she could get that chance.

They saw Steve coming towards their way, after coming back from his visit. y/n noticed his nose was a little and his eyes were little puffed like he was crying. When he saw them together his expression changed, his smile became forced one. He cleared his throat. When thor noticed him he smiled. "I was searching for you, Thomas.'' Steve said politely. " oh my Lord. you weren't here when I came so this beautiful lady kept me company." thor said looking at y/n. She could see Steve clenching his jaw and wanted to laugh at him. She thanked Thor and went inside her room, she looked towards Steve while shutting her door who was already looking at her with the intense expressions, she gulped and shut her door.

She remembered her Steve looking at her with the same expressions when they were on an undercover mission and she was throwing herself on their target. But that was just her mind playing with her, right? But this Steve giving her this look was dangerous. She decided to set up her medieval version with Steve but now her encounters with Steve were making her crazy. Why he feels the same Steve to her, he wasn't him. Maybe it's just her mind making things up, making her feel like maybe this Steve would have something for her, if not that Steve, doesn't matter, they both are the same. But no they weren't, this Steve wasn't her reality and that Steve didn't want to be a part of her reality.....