Chapter 7

Reader's pov:

The person standing in front of me was... me. I didn't think about that. Of Course, I had to be here too, in this alternate reality. She was standing gracefully holding her head high. Her hair had a much lighter tone than mine, and her eyes were green. Except for her bitchy stance, she looked fine.

Now I understood why they were not believing my memory loss shit. Having a doppelganger of a royal member in their kingdom, claiming to have amnesia is surely susceptible and confusing, for this era especially. I didn't know how I was gonna explain anything to everyone now.

Everyone was looking at her but she was staring at Steve with a smile. I rolled my eyes at her, of course, I'm gonna drool over Steve here too.

She started to walk towards Steve when she noticed me and of course, gasped. She kept staring at me, upside down. I felt weird getting checked out by my duplicate version.

Steve cleared his throat, breaking the awkwardness. "We should start dinner." and with that everyone settled down. My appetite had already died, knowing after this, they are gonna investigate me again. I sighed thinking about real-world Tony if he is doing something to bring me back or not...

Tony's pov

(real world)

It's been only one day since y/n had been gone and everyone was going nuts. They were calling y/n her constantly, which were straight going to voice mail. Nat and steve suspected I knew something where she was. I couldn't tell them because I knew they would kill me, steve because of my new invention and Nat because of y/n.

I spent all day in my lab, firstly, to ignore everyone's stares and secondly, to work on my damn remote to bring her back. I already started missing her, no matter how annoying she is but still, I miss my friend. I just hope she is Ok in the other world.

I just have to complete this thing asap before the team loses its control and snap at me and force me to spill everything just to threaten me again.

Reader's pov:

After dinner, I went to my room, relieving they aren't going to investigate me yet and I had time to make up some story. But no, I wasn't that lucky because his majesty sent a guard to inform me they were waiting for me to join them in the sitting room.

~

Only Steve and Tony were present in the room. They kept staring at me and I just wanted to punch them for that. They were more annoying than the real ones.

I tapped my foot and waited for them to speak. "You probably know why we called you here...miss" Tony spoke, reminding me of the first time I met him.

"Yes, to ask me again, who am I, who spent me here?" I replied just like the old times, I started to work with tony.

I'm not going to do "yes your highness, no your highness" shit anymore. It was weird for me to give these faces too much respect. And if they would get offended like the stupid kings, them I'm a fucking avenger, I can handle them.

"I know you don't remember anything and I am not going to ask you any questions. But you know you look exactly like my sister. Don't you find it strange?" I groaned at this, I was Tony's sister.

"Did you just call me here to ask me if seeing my duplicate one is interesting or not?" I asked in an irritated tone.

I thought they were going to be angry at me but they both chuckled. Tony looked at Steve and gave him a smile.

"No, I called you here to give you this." he said giving me my phone. I looked at him "this doesn't seem like a weapon to me. So you can have it now." I just took my phone from him, muttering a thank you and turned to leave.

"She is an aggressive one, mate" I heard Tony saying to steve....