Chapter 12

Tony was looking at Pepper, who was walking down the aisle with her brother. Everyone was standing looking in awe at the princess. Steve let go of her hand and gave her to Tony, nodding towards him.

No matter how much she tried to not look at him and ignore him, she couldn't help but notice his wet eyes, he was being emotional at his sister's wedding. y/n smiled, finding it cute, if the real Steve had a little sister, he would've also looked like this one. Walking her down the aisle to her new life, leaving her hand, watching her go with wet eyes.

He went back and stood with everyone else, Catherine went towards him and held his hand. That made y/n roll her eyes. It wasn't considered good for a woman to show affection to a man, except for her husband at that time. Watching her medieval self throwing herself on Steve was making her cringe. He always seemed uncomfortable around her but she wasn't the one to get a hint.

Steve looked towards Catherine and politely took his hand from her. That made y/n smile but she tried to suppress it. The priest's voice brought her back

"Do you take Petrona as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do," Tony said without controlling his smile, everyone could see how happy he was. There, she saw the tony she knew. He would also be this happy at his wedding one day.

"Do you take Anthony as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do"

After announcing them as husband and wife, they kissed. It was indeed a shy kiss. It was weird for her, seeing the playboy giving his wife a little shy peck on the lips. After the wedding everyone started to leave the hall, preparing themselves for the night.

y/n also went to her room, seeing Steve coming towards her. What would he want with her now?

After reaching her room, she saw another dress and sighed. When would she get rid of dressing up? She was never the one to dress up. Always roaming around in those big-sized shirts covering her tights.

She undressed and laid on the bed in her underclothes. What would happen if she wore those here? They would faint seeing a girl like that. She chuckled thinking about that.

There was still some time until the reception started. She decided to sleep, this was the only way to get rid of her thoughts after a drink, which she doubted she would get here.

~

A knock on her door made her wake up. She groaned in annoyance, no matter what the world is, real or alternate one, everyone was disturbing her sleep. She opened the door, yawing. Sharon was there with a big smile on her face but seeing her with an open mouth and in her underwear, Sharon gasped making her realize she wasn't wearing anything. Sharon pushed her inside the room and closed the door. She turned towards her, covering her eyes. "Why aren't you wearing anything, my lady?" Sharon whispered. "What? you've seen me naked, open your eyes Sharon" y/n chuckled. "No, I have not". y/n came near her "hmm..what about when you gave me a bath. When I stripped my clothes off my body. You didn't see me?" y/n whispered in her eyes, making her red with embarrassment. "N..no I have n..not" she managed to say.

y/n smirked looking at an embarrassed Sharon closing her eyes.

She chuckled, "okay, now open your eyes, I know you have seen me. Don't lie or I'll make you see me then." Sharon opened her eyes. She wasn't looking at her. "I have not seen anything like that. This thing you are wearing is different. A..and if anyone else would see you in this? You..shouldn't have opened your door in these?" she said, stuttering.