Chapter 15

“How could he do this, he and Anthony had their differences. But how can he do this?” he said worriedly. Bucky, Nat, Catherine, and y/n everyone was sitting there. 

y/n placed her hand on his to comfort her but instantly pulled it. Everyone smiled at this, she cleared her throat “don’t worry, it’ll be fine.” she said awkwardly. 

Noticing her discomfort, Nat broke the silence “so, tell us how did you escape from there?” but Catherine cut her instead “oh yes, she fought with those men. That was...” nat looked at her, telling her to stop. And she did stop with a giggle.

That was new, y/n didn’t see her like that before, giggling and impressed by her. Maybe she wasn’t a bitch as she thought 

“Well, as you know, I don't remember anything. I somehow know how to kick ass. and I can show you some of my moves, tomorrow. If any of you wants.” she said, smirking, making everyone laugh at her.

~

The next morning everyone was talking about Brock and his plans, and what would they do about it. Even breakfast was like this, talking about brock. y/n groaned and stood up to leave. 

“Where are you going?” Steve asked, noticing her. “Oh, I thought we are here for breakfast but you are here for making plans against Brock, I don’t thi..” 

“Sit down,” Steve ordered cutting her off. She sat with a sigh. After a few moments Steve chuckled, “if you are terrified of the challenge and running from that, you can go.” he said teasing her. She knew what he was doing, she smirked at him 

“I’m scared of nothing, your highness. You are distracting everyone, making strategies against that prick. I thought you were scared.” again, another scandalous statement from her. Challenging a king and saying he was scared. 

Steve instantly came near her, “alright, let me show you, how scared I’m of you.” he whispered looking in her eyes. She nodded. 

“But I need to change first, I’m not gonna fight in this dress, neither I’m going to tear it off, like last night,” she said, smirking at him. “I’ll be right back,” she said and went to her room.

~

After a few minutes, she went down and went where they had to fight. Everyone watched her coming in the clothes she was wearing, the first time she came there. 

“Will you fight in these?” Bucky asked her. “Why not, they are comfortable.” she shrugged.

Nat gave her a sword smirking at her. 

y/n remembered the first time she had a fight with Steve. It wasn’t with swords but still, she got a flashback. 

“You ready to lose Captain?” she said making him chuckle, but he didn’t lose, it took her some time to beat Captain America. 

She smiled softly at the king, “you ready to lose?” he chuckled at her just like Steve, she hoped he wouldn't win like him. 

With that they both started to fight, fighting with the king was more difficult than those guards. Of course, it had to be difficult, he was a king.

 She was losing when she kicked his legs making him fall onto the ground. She smirked and straddled his legs. 

Looking down at him “tsk… look at you,” she said with a smirk. He looked up, “you didn’t play fair.”

She scoffed and bent down, “haven’t you heard, everything is fair in love and war.” she chuckled. 

“No, I haven’t heard that,” he replied seriously. She sighed “of course, you didn’t.”