Chapter 6

Reader's pov:

It's been four days since I've been here. Four days in this world doing literally nothing was insane. Today Nat took pity on me and gave me a tour of the castle.

Everyone was busy in princess Patrona's wedding preparation, which is king Steven Grant Rogers's freaking sister. I didn't know how to digest this weird information.

My walk with Nat was interrupted by bucky "could I have my wife for a moment?" he asked looking at me with a smile. I blinked,wow they are together?!!

"Yes....yes, I mean she is your wife, she is all yours." I winked. Nat tried to say something but bucky took her with him. I sighed, bucky and nat together wasn't a bad idea. I'll try to set them up if we find bucky in my real world, if I go back in my reality.

I started walking towards my room, but couldn't find it. This place is confusing. I continued to walk but knowing where I was going, suddenly I hit someone so hard and fell down. "Watch it asshole" i said and looked up. It was Steve the king. Shit i cussed the king, i was about to apologize when he gave me his hand to help me get up, oh he didn;t I know I cussed at him, good, i chuckled internally. I could cuss at everyone easily here..hehe

I got up without talking to his hand and held up my head high. He chuckled "are you ok?". I nodded looking at him, God no matter how many days I live here I won't get used to his beard, he looks extra hot with a beard.

"You know it's wrong to curse the king, if you don't remember that too." Steve said in a mocking tone. I stared at him surprisingly, I thought they didn't know over cursed words.

"I didn't curse you, your majesty, I know it's a crime to disrespect the monarchy." I don't give a shit about respecting the royalty, i just wanted to save myself from the punishment, these stupid kings love to give just to show off there damn athourtis-ness. I wanted to go home.

"doesn't look by the tone of yours" he gave me an amused look. I sighed thinking, what to say next, he just had a problem with my tone, I was about to say something when he laughed.

Is he fuckin' high right now? I thought.

"I was just joking. It's alright, anyone could get angry when they fall down. Anyway what are you doing here?" he stated. "I was just looking for my ro..chamber." I said, imitating their accent.

"I think you are lost then, you are in the wrong direction. The guard will escort you to your chamber."

He said smiling. He ordered a guard to take me to my chamber.

~~

I was in my room, doing nothing at all. So I decided to sleep, when Sharon came declaring it was time for dinner. She was more like an alarm than my handmaiden.

~

I was going toward the dining hall when the guards announced the arrival of king Anthony freaking Stark. Ugh!!..of course KING Anthony, now couldn't be a peasant here, could he."

~~

Everyone was watching Steve and Tony hugging each other as besties, I glanced at Bucky to see his expression, he didn't seem jealous.

Then pepper entered the hall and Tony looked at her with a smirk, making her blush. Oh of course, the to be married couple. I rolled my eyes at them.

And eventually Tony turned toward me, the spy. The gasped looking at me, like he saw some sort of alien or something. I mean I was wearing their old fashioned clothes, why being so dramatic. He was about to say something when someone else entered the hall. I turned to see who it was, and I did too gasp, probably being more dramatic than Tony's....

.

.

.

I proudly own this weird ass edit of KING STEVEN GRANT ROGERS :)