Chapter 14

The next day, y/n went for breakfast, everyone was left except for the arrogant princess.          

Seeing her was surprising, considering Tony and Pepper already had left. She sat beside Nat, her head in her hands. y/n chuckled seeing her.

“Someone had fun last night,” she said, making everyone laugh. After some moment she looked at Steve. 

“Can I go outside after this, I mean it’s been a month now,” she asked. “I could bring a guard if you don’t trust me,” she added.

“I’ll go with her.” Catherine interrupted looking at her. “You are a guard? I thought you were a princess.” y/n said smirking at her. Catherine got pissed and about to say something.

“That’s enough,'' Steve said, looking sternly looking at both of them. y/n bit her lips trying to suppress a smile looking at her face.

Steve sighed and looked at y/n, he knew she was teasing Catherine. “You can go, I’ll send guards with you, because of your safety. Not because I don’t trust you,” he said smiling. 

Then he looked at Catherine “if you also want to go, you can.” “but do not fight again,” he said standing up. Y/n looked at him, smirking “yes, your highness.” 

Steve nodded at her with a smile and left. y/n looked at Catherine, she was already looking at her with weird expressions. 

y/n gave her a smile and continued to eat, ignoring her glare.

~

“I’m going there, and don’t come after me.” y/n said to the guard. She wanted to go where she came from. 

She wanted to see, maybe she could find that time machine somewhere. But she couldn’t, it anywhere. 

“Tony, when would complete the damn thing” she murmured. Suddenly she heard a rustle of leaves, she went further to see who was there and suddenly something hit hard on her head making everything go black.

~

Pain, that was the first thing she felt waking up. At first, she didn’t understand what happened to her but then she remembered someone hit her.

 “Fuck!! “ she cursed, groaning in pain. Someone kidnap her but why would someone kidnap her? Maybe they thought her to be that stupid princess.

Someone else whimpered making her head turn to see in them. There she was hands and mouth tied. That confused her, who kidnapped both of them.

“Aha! Look the princess just woke up.” y/n looked up and saw him. Of course, it was Brock, he was still a villain. She rolled her eyes at him. 

“She is the princess, shithead.” he kneeled on her level. 

“You are not less than a princess, beautiful.” he chuckled, caressing her cheek. She cringed, feeling his hand on her. 

“Why did you bring us here?” she yelled at him. If her hands weren’t tied she would have punched her. 

“Hmm… you know, when two beautiful girls would go missing, everyone worries.” “ and I love to make people worry. I just love it,” he whispered. 

She sighed “why would you bring me here, I’m not a princess or anything.no one worries about me, let me go,” she said.

 “Tsk tsk… darling, you don’t know how much people care about you. King Steve, have you seen him being all protective about this mystery girl. And about her, her brother would definitely be worried on the first day with her wife.” he chuckled.