Chapter 1

Freya walked into the compound with a small smile on her face

Freya walked into the compound with a small smile on her face. She had spent the past month and a half in Wakanda and she has missed everyone at home. She walked into the living room but frowned when she saw it was empty. She remembered messaging not only Peter that she was coming home but also Tony who said he will be back in town for her return.

"Dad?" She had been calling Tony dad for months now. She accidentally said it one day and he bursted out crying. At first she thought she said the wrong things and apologised but he only pulled her into a hug and telling her how much he loved her. Ever since then she calls him dad but only calls him Tony when he's annoyed her.

"In here!" She followed his voice and the smell of food towards the kitchen. She stopped in the doorway and smiled watching as her dad cooked. When he noticed her he dropped what he was doing and ran over to her and pulled her into a hug "So glad to have you back"

Freya smiled into his shoulder and wrapped her arms just as tightly around him "I'm sorry I was gone for so long"

Tony pulled back from the hug, crossing his arms as he leant against the counter "Yeah, why did it take you so long? I thought you were only there for research"

Freya shrugged innocently "It took longer than expected"

Tony hummed as if not believing her one bit "T'Challa called"

Freya cursed under her breath "Traitor"

Tony rolled his eyes "He called me to let me know that you visited Barnes after I specifically asked him not to let you. And I find out you not only disobeyed me but also the King of Wakanda and attacked two of his guards just to what? talk to him"

Freya sighed and sat on one of the stools by the counter "I needed to speak to him" Tony scoffed and moved so he was stood in front of her "What could be so important that you needed to talk to that psychopath"

Freya glared at him "That's a little harsh"

Tony banged his hands on the counter "He attacked you, right here I might add!"

Freya put her head in her hands "It wasn't him!"

Tony gestured to her side "Wasn't him? I watched him as he picked up a knife and stabbed you or are we thinking of a different occasion where he attacked you and nearly killed you"

Freya sighed "He didn't nearly kill me"

Tony pinched the end of his nose as he tried to calm himself down "Why did you want to speak to him so desperately that you had to lie about this whole research thing"

Freya looked down at her hands "Just needed some advice and I didn't lie about the research"

Tony stared at her "What was the advice you needed?" Freya sighed and looked back up at him "What do you think I need his help for?"

Tony looked at her softly, now knowing why she did it "Are they back?" Freya nodded her head "About three months ago"

Tony sighed "Does Peter know about the nightmares?" Freya quickly shook her head "No, I don't need him to worry about me any more than he already does and anyway he's a deep sleeper"

"Did he at least know the real reason you were in Wakanda?" Freya shook her head again "If I told either of you before I left you wouldn't of let me go"

Tony walked around the counter and wrapped his daughter into another hug "Next time please tell me the truth"

Freya nodded her head against his chest. She pulled away when she felt her phone vibrate and reached into her back pocket to see who it was. She smiled when she read the text "Peter's here"

Tony rolled his eyes and gestured towards the door "Go and have your cute reunion"

Freya smiled and ran right of of the room and towards the entrance to the compound where she saw Peter standing there, bouncing on his feet in excitement. Peter smiled wide when he saw her running towards him and caught her as she jumped on him.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as held her comfortably. Freya grabbed his face and leant down to kiss him. God how much she had missed him while she was gone.

Peter sighed happily and pulled away from the kiss "I missed you"

Freya smiled brightly "I missed you too"

Peter let Freya down but he pulled her into a hug before she even touched the floor "Never leave me again"

Freya rolled her eyes playfully as she wrapped her arms around his neck "It was only a couple of months"

Peter kissed her forehead "A couple of months too long"

Freya patted his cheek and stepped away from him "Come on my dad's cooking" Peter couldn't help but let a small smile graze his lips at Freya calling Tony dad.

Peter grabbed her hand and pulled her closer towards him causing her to squeal in surprise "Or we can sneak upstairs..." Freya gasped and pushed him playfully "Peter!"

Peter shrugged his shoulders innocently "What? You've been gone for two months" Freya shook her head and grabbed his hand "Nope we are having a family meal with my dad and Pepper"