Chapter 12

Freya stood watching Shuri examine Vision

Freya stood watching Shuri examine Vision. She moved to the side and let the others talk while she waited.

She sighed when she felt another pain in her head and rubbed her temples to ease the pain. She stopped when she felt eyes on her and looked up seeing Shuri watching her with a frown on her face.

Freya crosses her arms and leant against the wall "What?"

Shuri frown deepened at the sound of her friends voice "I'm sorry" Freya scoffed "Sorry about what? Vision or that you tested me without my permission? I expected that from my father, not from you"

Steve looked down at the girl next to him and glared at her when she moved forward "Freya" The last thing they needed was for her to loose control now.  Freya glanced at him briefly seeing the warning look he was giving her and sighed but stepped back beside him "Why didn't you tell me?"

Shuri sighed seeing all the eyes on them "I didn't want to worry you"

Freya glared at her "So you decided to test me while I was asleep? Then keep it from me" She stepped forward and showed her her glowing hands which Shuri frowned at "I had to find out on my own"

Steve being protective and not wanting Freya to start a fight decided to grab her by the arm and pull her back next to him but she glared at him and shrugged him off. Steve gave her a pointed look when he saw her eyes changing colour "Calm down"

Before Freya could respond with a witty comeback Shuri closed her eyes and sighed "You weren't asleep"

Freya spun around and stared at her friend "What?" She had to be asleep. She would've remembered it.

Shuri opened her eyes and glanced at her brother who nodded his head, telling her it was okay to say it "Your last night here, we heard screaming coming from your room"

Freya started to calm down as she stared at Shuri as she continued "My brother ran in thinking someone had gotten in but he found you sat in the corner of your room, crying your eyes out"

T'Challa spoke up next "I knelt down in front of you calling your name but you acted as if you didn't hear me, like I wasn't even in the room. I touched your arm but it was scorching hot"

Freya glanced at T'Challa with tears in her eyes. She doesn't remember any of this.

"You kept mumbling to yourself. I couldn't remember exactly what you were saying, it sounded like a different language. I took you to Shuri's lab straight away and she ran the tests. You woke up the next morning with no recollection of what happened"

Steve crises under his breath which Freya heard and glanced at him seeing him running his hand over his face nervously. He felt her eyes on him and tried to get rid of the look on his face but she caught it before he was able to.

She glanced at Natasha who was looking out the window and avoiding looking at her. Freya could see Nat's reflection in the window and saw tears in her eyes.