starting fresh

Its gulf first week at a new school, he was happy to find that some of his friends were able to be there. Waking up he gets dress quick he is late. Running to school, once in class he is scolded by the teacher. Going to his seat he makes a sour face. There was one student he hated the most. Mew. He was rich annoying and he never kept quiet when it came to his sexuality. Gulf shook his head trying to concentrate on the lecture. Mew sat a few seats away not really aware of gulf. He didn't like gulf either. Any chance he got he would be mean to him and call him bad things if he was near him when mew would open his mouth. He found it was mainly when someone asked if he was gay when he wouldnt go out with any girls. Mew wasent silent about himself. He'd been silent for years and now he let it all be in the open. Gulf was sick of hearing about it and made it his personal goal to tease mew about it even thou mew didn't know why the straight boy cared. Mew didn't know anything about gulf and he didn't want to know, he just wanted him to leave him alone.
Once at lunch gulf sat down with he's friends that sat at the same table has mew and his crew. Gulf just rolled his eyes, mew wouldn't stop talking loudly about a guy he thought was cute. Why can't he just shut up? Why does he have to talk about it? Gulf couldn't concentrate he finally got up. Walking passed he shoved mew into the table, mews friends just looked at gulf appalled. Walking straight forward he also cursed at him.
"Fucking faggot."
Mew watched him go and gulfs friends joined him laughing at mew.
Walking back to the classroom his friends surrounded him patting his back. Gulf smiled but grimaced. Gulf was gay but he hadn't been in a so called thing for over a year. Since 14 he kept falling into other people's relationships and they would be male. It would always be the same story the other would be experimenting, they had a girlfriend, they needed a fuck buddy and gulf would always be there dirty secret. However he was fine with it, he didn't want to get attached and he didn't mix his school life and private life. Those who surrounded him didn't need to know so when he would see someone, he knew they wouldn't ever open there mouths. He also saw these people far away from where he lived when he visited other places. The class started to fill in and mew sat in front like always.
"Goody too shoe fag."
He said loud enough for his friends to hear, they gave him a high five.
Mew looked angrily at gulf who shrugged. Rolling his eyes his friend made him turn his back.
"He's not worth it."
"True." "Hes just a no body who probably conned his way into here, judging from his clothes."
Mew spoke loudly making sure gulf could hear. He started to sit up.
"Why you dirty filthy fag."
He was cut off by the teacher walking in. They both went back to ignoring each other.
"Okay class this month i want you to be in teams of two."
Everyone started to look at a partner.
The teacher shook his head taking out a clip board.
"This assignment i.don't want you to go with a friend i have a list of names here. For 4 weeks i want you to come up with ways to help the environment and the best pitch will win."
The student groaned.
The teacher started to go down the list.
"Xoa with zen, lin with dean, mew with gulf."
The two boys eyes went wide they both flinched in there chairs.