inevitable breakup

Gulf was confused why they stopped In mews home driveway. Mew turned off the car they sat in darkness neither one knew how to start or what to say.
Gulping gulf knew he had to break mews heart. This was the end. Xia had tainted him, he knew in his heart mew couldn't be with him.
"Mew i need to go home."
Mew gripped the steering wheel.
"Mew?" He breathed in.
"We need to break up."
Mew froze. This was why he didn't take gulf home. He didn't want him to hide.
"No!" He shouted in the quiet.
Gulf jumped a little.
"Mew could you be with a man who by the hands of another got hard?"
That lie made gulf whole body shiver.
Gulf was dead inside.
Mew knew that wasent true.
Without thinking mew got out slamming the door.
Gulf closed his eyes hating himself.
Shakily he got the door open. Standing he started to pace away.
This is the end.
Gulf didn't get far. Mew had grabbed his hand pulling him in his house.
"Mew damn it let me go."
Mew stopped for an instance then looked back. Gulfs chin quivered.
Mew was crying.
Not speaking another word they went to mews shower. Both went in with there clothes on letting the warm water wash the night away.
Gulf breathed in he tried to leave but mew pinned him to the wall.
"Mmmew you need to let me go."
Putting his forhead on gulfs chest he breathed in heavily.
"Let me guess gulf you feel tainted, ruined and disgusted wth yourself."
The tears flowed down gulfs face.
Mew looked at him in the eyes with his own tears.
"That's exactly what i felt when i went through this. Am i un deserving of you? Of love?"
Gulf shook his head. Mew was nothing but peace, happiness and words he couldn't even think about.
"Don't leave me then gulf."
"Please'
He put his forehead back down crying hard.
Gulf hit his head on the wall.
"I lied to you."
Mew flinched.
"The thought of you made me hard not him. Never ever him. He almost had to drug me."
Gulf half choked out.
They both took deep breathes.
"Im damaged mew."
"So am i."
"I'm an asshole."
"I.can be too."
"I'm just going to keep hurting you."
"I don't care." "I love you!" " Please please please take back your words in the car!" He whimpered.
Gulf closed his eyes letting more tears fall.
"I'm cold."
"Then let your sun warm you."
Then that was it. Gulf shook mews hands away and he pushed him to the other side of the wall putting his hands on either side of his face. They kissed passionately.
Then the boys took off there dirty clothes throwing them. To the floor. They soon were on the shower floor letting the warm water continue to wash through them soaking them to there core.
Mew was on his bottom thrusting in full into gulfs cavity has he sat on Top of him.
They never left each other's lips. Licking and exploring each other's mouths gulf couldn't take it. It had to be mew. Never had he loved anyone this much and never will he love like this again.
Hiccuping he couldn't stop apologizing to mew between kisses.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
Mew had his hands on his shoulders to then slide them to his back hugging him tightly to him.
They stayed like that til they both came multiple times.
Being spent mew turned off the shower and picked up gulf bridle style to take him to his bed. They never left each other's lips.
Once on the bed they laid on each other's sides facing each other making the bed damp. They both fell asleep has they kept there hands intertwined with one another.
After some time they woke up simultaneously at 5 in the morning.
They kept staring at each other.
Smiles slowly appeared on each other's faces.
"Are you sure about this?" Gulf questioned.
"You have my heart gulf, I'm deeply in love with you."
Gulf shifted closer.
"I can't promise i won't hurt you or get you hurt."
He left one hand that were still intertwined to rub he's thumb on mews brusied cheek.
He moved his face to have gulf put his thumb on mews bottom lip. He kissed it.
"I'm built strong the only thing i want from you is you won't ever leave me."
"Well i can't control death."
They both chuckled.
"Ill try with every fiber of my being."
Mew smiled.
"I love you gulf."
"I love you two."
"Your mine?"
Gulf nodded.
"I'm yours. Are you mine?"
He smiled then moved gulfs hands to hover over him kissing him with depth.
Soon mew feel asleep on gulfs chest.
Gulf kept his sleepy eyes open.
Your my world now mew i don't want anyone else. I will fight for you and us. Then his eyes difted shut has he put his arms across mew hugging him tight.
Waking again mew was strangely on his stomach alone. Getting scared he turned Around to see gulf sitting up biting his lip looking at the door.
Mew breathed out a sign if relieve til he heard the laughter Down stairs his parents were home.
"Gulf ill try to."
He's sentance hung in the air. Gulf looked at him with a half smile. Looking down he took his hand rubbing his thumb with his.
"Maybe its time your parents knew about your boyfriend."
Mews eyes widen in pure bliss.