don't believe with your eyes

Gulf couldn't stop shaking on the edge of the bed. They were in a hotel gulf knew very well. It was the hotel mew took gulf too. He didn't know how xia could afford it but they were there.
Xia had taken gulfs phone writing a break up text to mew.
Gulf looked around there had. To be something he could do. He knew xia after the text would send mew a provocative picture of them.
He kept looking around he needed to get something in the picture that mew would see and hopefully he wouldn't believe that text or up coming picture.
His eyes eyed the clock. He remembered mew had said something about the design and he liked it. All he had to do was get it in the picture.
Gulf then looked up at xia who was smiling down at the phone. Please mew don't believe it. Trust with your heart not your eyes.
Would this be mews breaking point? Would he believe? Was this going to really happen? Was gulf going to get raped by xia?
His leg started to bounce.
Xia looked to gulf.
"Would you like to hear what im texting your ex?"
"Go to hell."
He chuckled.
"Mew, i can't stop my feelings for xia. He's everything your lacking. I'm in love with him and tonight im going to fuck him. I never loved you. Stay the hell away from me."
Gulf grimanced.
"I put in your rude touch."
Gulf was holding out for hope.
Then xia grabbed gulf to him to take a picture. Gulf tried to push him off. He was able to move them to the clock on the wall it was in the background.
Gulf wouldn't smile but xia had a big grin. Gulf kept his eyes to the clock.
Please mew when you see this please follow my eyes.
"Smile or ill hit send to your mother showing the picture."
Gulf gave an unconvinced smile.
Taking the Picture he hit send then threw gulf back down to the bed smiling cheerfully. Now gulf had to keep him talking.
"Your an evil son of a bitch."
"Gulf after i fuck you, you will see that you love me."
"Not going to happen you pycho."
Feeling his phone go off mew was at home making food. Seeing it was from gulf he grabbed his plate opening the phone he dropped it, it shattered everywhere.
He couldn't stop looking at the picture. Gulf was with xia and they both were shirtless then he started to read the text but something was off.
The end was something gulf would say but the rest he knew he wouldn't. Mew knew for a fact gulf didn't love him.
Going back to the picture he saw the Smile was fake. His eyes widen.
"What the fuck are you up too xia!" He gritted his teeth.
Looking closely zooming everywhere he decided to follow gulfs eyes. They went to a clock that he knew well.
Putting the phone in his pocket he ran to his car.
"20 minutes ill be there in 20 minutes"
He shouted.
Mew was racing against the clock.
Back in the hotel room xia was hovering over gulf pinning his arms above his head. Kissing him forcefully. He kept looking down at gulfs boxers but he wouldn't get hard.
Leaning up he looked to gulf who.made a disgusting face.
"God damn it Get hard gulf."
He laughed.
Xia left one hand to punch gulf making him lean his head to the side. Putting His hand back up he tried again.
Leaning back he looked down again nothing. Xia was hard.but why not gulf.
"Damn it."
Gulf shook his head.
"No matter what you do i wont get hard."
Xias eyes narrowed. He bit his lip.
Then he looked to his bag he thought of this.
Looking back to gulf he smiled. Gulf looked to him up and down.
"If you don't get hard on your own accord i do have Viagra pills."
His eyes widen.
"Why are you doing this to me?" "What have i ever done to you?"
Xia gritted his teeth.
"You left me." "And now your happy"
Gulf looked to him questionally.
"It should have been me you gave your heart too" "You were my first love gulf." "If we weren't different in age and if that thing in the hotel room didn't happen, if i waited."
He looked down closing his eyes.
At that moment gulf felt bad for him even after everything he's done. Gulf gulped.
"Xia even if that didn't happen you and i never would have happened."
Xia looked to gulf in the eyes.
"I.only saw you has a friend. When you kissed me i did feel something but i think you were preparing me for my boyfriend." "I never gave a guy a thought until you kissed me." "I knew then i.didn't like girls not like that but after that kiss you made me realise something in myself."
Xia eyes narrowed.
"I'm in love with mew, xia. All your doing now is hurting my man who has done nothing to you." "If you really loved me you.would let me go."
Gulf made an error he thought of mew.
Feeling his butt rise they both looked down gulf was finally hard. Xia smiled.
"Xia don't!"
He was cut off when xia put his hand down gulfs pants stroking him.
He groaned in humiliation. He didn't want this.
"I.don't care anymore gulf tonight you are mine."
Gulf closed his eyes trying to thrash around. He felt beyond dirty, filthy.
Xia tried to put gulfs member into his ass but the next thing they both heard was the door opening and they both looked to mew who froze for only a moment.
He saw gulf in tears. Looking to xia he saw red. Xia was naked on top of gulf about to put him.in til mew crossed the room grabbing him by his hair throwing him off. Hitting the floor gulf immediately got up going to the floor to put on his pants.
Mew looked Down at gulf for a moment he saw he was hard. Putting his pants back on.they stared at each other for a moment.
Gulf looked down then warm fresh tears rolled down.
Behind them xia was putting on his boxers then he got up about to punch mew but he was quicker when he got angry.
He punched xia in the mouth.
Leaning back for a moment he licked his bloody lip then went to attack mew. He got hold of him throwing him to the floor. Hovering over him he only got one punch in then gulf was on top of him.
Xia stood up hitting gulf to the wall He slide down in pain.
Xia turned on him with a smile. He sunk down to gulfs level. He put his hand on his throat punching him.
Mew got quickly up grabbing xia from gulf Just to knee him in the  stomach.
Xia looked to mew then he fell down.
Mew stood over xia pissed then looked to gulf who had his eyes closed.
Trying to pick him up he fought him at first then he opened his eyes. He hugged mew tightly crying.
Mew held onto gulf breathing shakily in.
Helping him up gulf let go of mew to go to xias pants grabbing the phone smashing it. Mew looked at gulf confused.
Seeing xia curled on the floor gulf walked over to him eyeing him. Xia had his eyes opened watching him. He had the nerve to reach for gulf.
"Ddont ddont leave me."
Both mew and gulfs eyes widen.
Gulf saw red. He started to kick xia in the stomach til mew grabbed him.
They fell to the floor away from xia, gulf was trembling and crying on mews shoulder. Mew petted his head.
"Its okay gulf I'm.here its okay."
Gulf left mews shoulder to wrap his arm around his torso pulling himself in.
Breathing in mew got his phone out.
He dialed the police.
They were checked over by the paramedics. Gulf wouldn't let go of mew.
They both sat in.the ambulance looking at the cop car seeing xia in the back his head hung.
Mew eventually had to go give a statement and so did gulf.
With mews name he made sure this wouldn't get to.gulfs mom or the papers. Mew had been through this before.
Gulf talking to the cop xia looked to him. Gulf flipped him off.
Then the cop car left.
Making sure the boys were okay mew pulled gulf along to his car. He took gulf to his house. Gulf breathed in and out.
Closing his eyes. He felt disgusting.
Twitching the whole way he was going to break mews heart. Gulf couldn't be with mew anymore not after what Just happened. This was the end of them.