numb

after class mew ran to gulfs house banging on the door.
"Gulf please answer!!"
Nothing.
Mew tried to call but it said the person you are trying to reach is no Longer in service. He leaned his back to gulfs door sinking down. Mew let the tears fall. Gulf didn't have any money but he went to his friend who owed him 200 baht. With that he was able to get a hotel room for the week. He didn't know if mew would actually go there but he took precautions. Gulf was writing down his schedule and how he moved. He couldn't take another week off so he planned to make sure other then class and lunch he would stay away from mew. He knew when it came to class and lunch don't ever go anywhere alone and have your friends. Finishing he laid he's head back on the couch. He was completely numb again. He narrowed his eyes folding his arms across his chest.
"Its better this way."
He looked sideways to his phone biting his lip. He wanted to text mew.
The week his plan went without a hitch.
Mew on the first days tried but failed. Gulf made sure to bring his friends everywhere.
At lunch mews friends could tell something was off.
"Are you okay?"
Mew just shrugged. His friends looked at each other. When he could he would peek at gulf who seemed on top of the world. Mew looked down tearing up. Leaving his friends They soon followed. Gulf looked and gritted his teeth.
Friday Finally was here and mew didn't try.
Leaving gulf knew he had to go to work and he already brought his things back home. He took one peek at mew who seemed dead to the world. Unexpectedly they both glared at each other. Both there Hearts raced but gulf ran out.
"Hey what are doing today?"
"I have work."
Waving to his friends he walked to his job not aware mew heard him. Mew bit his lip coming up with a plan.
After work gulf bust the tables. He's mom went behind him putting her hand on his face making him look at her. He loved the warmth of her hand.
"Are you eating well? You look thin?"
He nodded.
"Sorry to say this but once your done go home i have a date."
Gulfs moment with his mom was short lived. He gently took his face from her.
He nodded going to the back.
His mom looked down biting her lip.
Being done he started to go home just to freeze. Mew was leaning against a tree looking at gulf arms folded over his chest. Gulfs eyes darted and he pressed on.
Mew grabbed his wrist.
"Gulf?"
He breathed in.
"Let go mew."
Mew moved from the tree and he whispered in his ear.
"First let me take you somewhere."
He looked back at his serious face, gulfs lips parted.
Don't do it gulf. He repeated in his head. Mew didn't wait for an answer thou. He got in front of gulf leading him. Gulf looked down they were holding hands and gulf didn't want to take his hand away. He was confused. Looking to mew.
"Where are you taking me?"
Mew stopped going to a necklace he took it out of his shirt there was a key on it.
"To school."
Gulf eyes widen.