move in?

Gulf and mew were once again in bed,  mew laid on his back with gulf laying on top of him.
The question weighed on gulfs mind.
Should they move in together?
Would mew eventually get bored with him once they are together all the time?
Gulf with he's hands laid on his chest were playing with his ring.
Mew looked foward watching a show trying not to distract gulf from his thoughts.
"Mew?"
He squeezed gulfs body to his own. Mew was nervous.
"Um Yes." He stuttered.
"Well, um if we moved in together. Wouldnt you just get bored with me?"
Mew let out a shaky laugh.
Gulfs eyes narrowed.
"Its not funny."
Mew put his head to his shoulder.
"Gulf i didnt laugh at you, i was nervous about your answer."
They both had to take a calming breathe.
"Gulf. I could never ever get bored with you. If i ever did i can pick up a game."
"Be serious here mew."
"But i am. Couples who move in with one another might have days were they become bored with one another but they don't leave. I could never leave you. However gulf with our lives i don't think that will ever happen but if it does are you going to leave?"
Gulf shook his head.
"I'm never going to leave you mew. After everything we've been through, I'm telling you here and now. Yourll be the one to break up with me because even in my darkest hour ill never do it."
Mews heart swelled up.
He spun gulf to the bed, where they could look each other in the eyes.
Mew cocked his head to the side placing his hand to gulfs cheek rubbing his fingers up and down its length.
"I'm never ever going to break up with you. Im never ever going to leave you."
Gulf in essance didn't believe in a forever. He believed in the here and now. Also people changed, he knew that to a dark point. All he knew was he wanted to believe in mews words with everything that was left of him.
Breathing in he took his hands from his chest to wrap them around mews neck. One hand rubbed through his hair.
There eyes darted back and forth.
"Let's move in together. We can play Chinese checkers." He smiled.
Mew lost it. He leaned down putting his lips roughly to gulfs.
They kissed passionately. There tongues seemed like they couldn't get enough of each other.
Mew gulped thou knowing gulf was probably still in pain.
Leaning back gulf got confused With the Action.
Mew smiled then opened his eyes.
"I don't want to break your ass."
Confusment turned to consideration.
Then he leaned up licking mews bottom lip with his tongue.
Then he went back down to see mews eyes slightly closed peering down at him.
"Just apply a lot of lube. I Need you mew."
Mew bit his lip. He lost control.
They were on the middle of the bed mew fully overly lubed just rubbed his erection on gulfs hole while gulf was on all fours.
Mew had his one hand to his hip the other was on his head gripping his hair making his head lean slightly to the side, mouth opened, moaning heavily.
Gulfs member dripped preccum.
"Aaaaah mew stop tttteasing me."
Mew shook his head biting his lip.
"Mmmm this is good mmmm"
Gulf wasent having that.
His ass didn't feel that sore anymore.
"Eeeither put it mmmm in or i wwill"
Mew considered that for a moment.
"But?"
Gulf then suddenly pushed himself off the bed hitting his back to mews chest. He put his one hand to his neck leaning his head down to his lips. They lathered there tongues in there mouths.
Gulf then trying to be sneaky but trying to put mew in. Mew smiled. He gripped gulfs hair tighter.
"Ooow." Gulf moaned into his mouth.
Mew smacked his hand away with his free hand. Gulf hand now laid limply to his side. Mew then grabbed his throbbing member to put it fully into gulf.
"Mmmmmmm" he moaned in pleasure.
Then mew took his hand to gulfs over wet member stroking him softly up and down his length.
Gulf squeezed his eyes shut from all the pure pleasure he was receiving.
"Aaaaah mew ssso mmmmm"
He moaned between the kisses.
"Mmmm squeeze your ass gulf mmmmm ssssquueeze it."
Gulf did Just that.
Then mew thrusted faster and so did gulf in mews hand.
"Oh god im gonna cu......"
They both leaned there heads back saying the same thing in unison.
They both fell to the bed breathing hard.
Gulf on his stomach was in europhia.
"Mew that was..... There's no fucking words."
Mew smiled breathing in and out in pure delight.
"Your so... Right about that."
When mew caught his breathe he started to kiss gulfs back and he started to play with his exposed nipple.
Gulf bit his lip grabbing the bed sheet.
"Mmmm again mew ppplease again."
Mew licked his lips. 
After another round they laid on there backs breathing heavily with there hands intertwined.
"Gulf?"
Gulf shook his head.
"Mew no." He breathed out with a laugh.
He shook his head with a smile.
"No not that. So tomorrow we need to start condo scouting."
Gulf nodded licking his lips.
Mew looked to him. Smiling he got up going to the sink to get two glasses of water.
Returning he sat down then he motioned with his hand for gulf to take it.
Gulf opened his eyes to look at mew. Shakily he got to his side putting his head on his hand. Taking the drink he downed the contents.
Mew drank fully has well.
"Also tomorrow we need to tell our parents"
Gulf stopped, freezing with his glass to his lips.
He forgot about That. They'd been in there own little world for 2 days now he forgot he told mew he would be open about this. His heart started to race.
Was he ready for people to know?