return of xia

Gulf sat with xia at a place they used to frequent before xia went through puberty. It was on a hill there backs were to a tree. Gulf kept his eyes down to the town that seemed to have stayed the same with just a new business or two.
He didn't know how he got there. Meeting at the market xia invited him there his body moved on its own.
Xia leaned to the tree.smoking a cigreatte looking to the town has well.
Gulf was close to the  tree but he was sitting crossed legged leaning partly up. Not visibly showing but he was internally shaking.
He felt 13 again.
"Well I'm surprised you followed me. But you were always like that." He chuckled.
Gulf looked down playing with the plastic bag that was in front of him with vegetables in it.
"Gulf. I know this is difficult and awkward."
Gulf hysterically chuckled.
"You have no fucking idea."
"Mmm have a mouth on you now i see. You never used to curse."
He had to breathe in.
"What do you want xia?"
"Well, to start from the beginning i wanted to apologize to you."
"Okay apology excepted i need to go."
He tried to get up til xia took his hand pulling him back down. Gulf glared at him.
"Gulf i have no excuse for you. My feelings for you got to be too much."
His eyes widen taking his hand back.
"You are shitting me!" "How is trying to rape me and get me in a 3 some getting your feelings for me to be too much?"
Xia gritted his teeth.
"Gulf you were 14 and i was trying to fuck you. That was my low point. My lowest was trying to get you to watch while i."
He stood up looking down at xia.
"Your un believable."
Trying to leave again xia got up pushing gulf to the tree. His mind stopped working. Inside he was 13 again, just a scared little kid.
Xia then put his hands on either side of gulfs face they both looked at each other til xia locked lips with gulf. He's eyes widen and he's arms laid limply to his sides holding onto his bag confused.
Seeing it has an invite when gulf didn't fight back xia put his tongue in.gulfs mouth.
Just then mews face popped in his mind. It then started to work and fast. He pushed xia punching him hard on his chin.
"Stay the fuck away from me xia, you don't love anyone but yourself. Don't come near me again!"
Pacing off xia took his hand to his chin rubbing it he then turned his face to gulf smiling.
"I know you care for me. I won't let you go again. Even if i have to be cruel"
On the bus gulf mentally was gone. He looked down to see his phone saying it was mew. Gulping he took out his battery.
Getting home he placed the bag on the table. Straight to the shower he got in clothes on going to the wall sinking down letting the warm water wash over him.
He couldn't stop trembling.
The next month he ignored mew. He made sure he changed his schedule so they couldn't see each other. The semester had ended for good and he made sure he had different lunch times and classes.
Gulf now had retreated in himself.
He laid his head over the bed trying to get dizzy. He was a hollow and numb he couldn't feel anything.
Mew still tried.
Gulf wouldn't change his phone number thou. Mew first started to ask what is wrong to telling gulf about his day. He smiled when he read the texts.
Getting his head rush he laid on his stomach looking to the wall. He knew he was being an asshole to the one person who didn't deserve it but he couldn't help it. Xia kissed him he felt he dirtied himself from mew.
Mew deserved better.
Soon an unknowm number called him. Looking at it confused he answered.
"Hello?"
"Gulf don't hang.up because if you do i now know where you live."
Gulf frozed.
Sitting slightly up he listened.
"How did you get this number?"
"I have my ways. I want you to meet me at hotel bangkok."
"Hell no."
"O well its either that or i tell your precious mew that you kissed me."
Gulf flinched.
"Excuse me?"
"Your not has careful has you think gulf. Either you come or ill tell your precious. Be here in an hour."
The phone went dead.
Gulf looked at the phone with wide eyes. Looking to the wall in horror he was shocked.
Why was xia doing this? How did he know about mew?
Looking the clock he had only an hour and for him it took an hour to get there.
Running to the closet he grabbed his coat on sprinting out the door to the hotel room.