can i be your secret?

Gulf didn't go to school for a week. The morning after the hotel he couldn't get up. His lower back hurt him too much.
"Damn it."
He slowly got up shuffling to the kitchen grabbing asprins for the pain. Cooking only simple dishes he was happy his mom didn't come home. Guess she found someone. Gulf sullen sat on his bed.
He pushed his mother from his thoughts and concentrated on the situation at hand.
Looking a the clock he saw it was lunch time at school. He signed.
"That asshole has probably told everyone by now, he has no shame."
Gulf didn't know what to do. He worked hard to get in that School. He put his food to the side laying flat on his back. Eyes widening he went to lay on his side. 
"Shit." He groaned.
Why did i let this happen?
Memories then played in his head his lips parted. He quickly shook his head. I'm a god damn idiot. I just ruined everything for myself.
The medication kicking in he drifted off to sleep.
He let the week pass to heal and to think. Monday morning rolled around and he's back didn't hurt neither did his ass. Getting dressed he groaned.
"Okay."
Walking slowly to school he saw his friends looking at him. Gulf froze but quickened his pace.
"Hey, where have you've been?" In asked.
Gulf shrugged.
"In your sister."
In glared at him and his other two friends laughed. They all walked to class,gulf didn't see mew and he was happy about that. Time clicked closer to lunch and he knew he was going to see him. Groaning he got up following his friends. His one friend put a arm around his shoulder.
"Don't worry about the fag."
Gulf froze. He looked up.
"What?"
"Well i know you haven't been able to pick on him for awhile so we've been helping you out."
"What have you've been doing?"
"Same has you did."
His friends went to the line laughing and talking amongst there selfs.
Gulf peeked at mew who was talking freely to his friends laughing.
He gave him a glare. Why is he so happy? Shaking his head he sat down far away from mew.
He's friends looked at him.
"Why we sitting here?"
Gulf shrugged.
They all shurgged and talked to gulf about what he missed. Picking at his food he peeked again at mew who was smiling then he looked at gulf. Flinching he put his eyes down.
Mew smiled wider. During the lunch period they ate and gulf watched has he's friends left first he stayed back looking for his opportunity, he needed to talk to mew. Seeing he was going to the bathrooms without his friends he got up quick. Mew went inside relieved himself and washed his hands smiling. He was happy gulf had come back. Leaving he saw gulf.
Gulf saw mew and pushed him in the bathroom locking the door pushing him to the wall.
"Jeeez oow gulf."
He put his hand on his chest keeping mew there.
"Did you tell?"
Mew quickly shook his head.
"You know what will Happen if you breathe a word right?"
Mew nodded.
He let mew go he put his hand on his chest rubbing it.
"Well i see your okay. Started to think i broke your ass or something."
Mew was trying to make a joke. Gulf glared at him and slightly punched him in the gut. Mew bent over holding his stomach. Gulf looked down.
"Just because we fuck once doesn't mean anything just like that night." "Don't you dare make Any jokes or tell any one understand."
Mew straightened up mad.
"What the fuck gulf?"
"Exactly what the fuck?" "Just stay away from me."
Gulf unlocked the door and went outside leaving mew. Mew leaned
himself against the wall, sullen.
While in class gulf didn't look at mew and mew tried to ignore him. Once the bell rung he was the first out. The teacher stopped mew thou.
"Mew?"
Mew stopped and looked at him.
"Yes sir?"
"Since you two worked together can you bring these to him?"
Mew rolled his eyes groaning. The teacher wanted him to give gulf his homework.
"Um sir we never met at each other's homes i don't know where he lives."
The teacher nodded and handed him his address. Mew looked down.
Shit.
Being forced he went to gulfs house. Mentally kicking himself he went over standing at his door. He breathed in deep. Knocking gulf opened the door looking at mew shocked. Mews lips parted.
Gulf Had Just taken a shower and his hair was slicked back. He was looking sexy. Gulf however was embarrassed. In the shower he was masturbating and to mew no less. He shook his head.
"Why are you here?"
Mew looking down and gave gulf his homework. Gulf opened the door a little wider looking them over.
"Um Thank you."
He stepped back trying to close the door but mew stopped him.
"This isn't free, don't i get something for the trouble?"
Gulf rolled his eyes.
"Um i was about to make food, do you?"
Mew cut off by nodding. Gulf huffed opening the door motioning with his chin to enter. Mew looked at gulf shocked but surprised. Going in he took off his jacket and backpack putting them on a chair. He looked around he liked gulfs house it was rustic. Gulf stayed at the door. Why did you let him in?
Shaking his head he walked behind him watching mew look around.
"Sorry my house is probably below your standards."
Mew gave him a glare. Gulf smirked and headed back to the kitchen making an extra sandwich for mew.
Sitting down he watched gulf.
"You can cook?"
He looked at mew.
Mew shrugged.
"Not everyone can, don't think to much of it."
Gulf rolled his eyes. He plated the sandwich and put it in front of mew.
"Eat then leave."
Mew smiled and bit in his sandwich, it was incredible. Gulf looked down pleased with him self. Eating in silence mew got done first.
"Gulf?".
"Hmm?"
"Why do you hate me?"
Gulf stopped chewing looking at mew.  This time he wasent going to sugar coat it.
"Caz you never shut up about private matters."
Mew nodded. Some of his exs told him that. They didn't like when he openly talked about them.
"That's it?"
"Your annoying goody too shoes."
He rolled his eyes drinking his water.
"Are those the only reasons why you won't let me be your secret."
He stopped drinking to look at mew.
Swallowing hard.
"What are you talking about?"
Mew looked down embarrassed. Gulfs brain clicked.
"You little shit, did you follow me in the bathroom at the concert?"
Mew kept his head down.
"O my god" he groaned.
"I'm surprised this isn't Around School yet."
Mew looked up.
"Gulf i might have a loose tongue but i wouldn't tell people that, its your business."
Gulf cracked his neck blushing he was thinking of mews tongue.
Mew straightened up when he saw gulf blush. He put his hands on his. He looked down then questionally at mew. Mew leaned up to put his face  inches from gulfs. Lips parting mew kissed gulf. Gulf licked mews tongue softly all around. Why is kissing him making me get so turned on?
They stood there for a bit losing themselves.
Somehow mew was able to move gulf to his bed. Gulf sat on the edge letting mew Kiss him. There tongues lathered each other all over. Needing to breathe mew left gulfs lips to kiss his neck.
Gulf moaned his body was craving this. Mew looked down to see gulfs hard on in his shorts. Going down he took them off seeing gulfs full erection. He looked up and tried to.lick it. Gulf put his hands on mew face stopping him.
"No."
"No?"
"Mew you and i are too different and i know you can't be my secret, i know Yourll talk. That's just who you are."
Mew nodded.
"Gulf."
Then he licked his head.
Gulf moaned biting his lip.
"Ive been thinking about this since the hotel."
He took another lick.
Gulf took his hands away from his face.
"I can keep my lips shut."
He licked gulf again.
Mew kept talking then taking licks. Gulf started to watched and started to get frustrated. Timing it he put his hand on the back of mews head.
"I want to be your secret."
Going down for another lick, gulf shoved his head Down his length. Mew looked at gulf questionally.
"You tttalk to much."
Mew smiled internally and started sucking gulf. Moaning he hit his back to the bed putting his hands over his eyes.  Fuck gulf your a moron.
Sucking and licking hard. Mew pulled hes head off and looked up to gulf. Not being sucked on gulf moved up leaning on his elbows looking down at mew who smiled.
"Can i fuck you?"
Gulf flinched. Just staring at each other mew took off gulfs boxers and pants from his ankles.
Gulf couldn't move.
Mew still looking at gulf un buckled his belt taking off his pants and boxers. Looking at mews impressive cock gulfs throbbed in pain.
"Can i be your secret?"
Gulf looked forward not really seeing anything. He honestly didn't know. Biting his lip mew breathed in. He leaned into gulf re making eye contact. He put his hands on either side of gulfs head licking his lips then they put there tongues back in there mouths. Mew with his hands he bent gulfs legs up to the bed entering him. Gulf moaned blissfully in mews mouth. Mew thrusted in gulf then he took he's cock jerking him off. Moans filled the room. Both cumming gulf eventually fell asleep. Mew sat next to him looking down smiling.
I like you. Even though itll hurt me i can be your dirty secret. He watched gulf breathe in and out.
Your so cute.
Signing he got up putting on his clothes, being a secret he knew he couldn't stay.