bathroom

Mew lead gulf to school and they stopped in front of the doors. He saw mew take the key to open them.
"How you get the key?"
Mew shrugged.
"Your kinda a bad ass huh?"
Mew smiled.
They both walked to the bathroom gulf signed. Maybe this wasent a good idea. He needed to let mew go not do this. In front of the bathroom doors gulfs took mews hand.
"Um we shouldn't do this,let's go."
Mew darted his eyes. He didn't want to go not without making up with gulf in a matter of speaking. Taking gulfs hand he pulled him in throwing him to the wall.
"Shit damn mew."
Without another second they had there lips locked. Mew put his hands on either side of gulfs throat kissing him hard. Gulfs eyes were slightly opened watching mew. Not understanding why but mew looked so sexy right now. He's arms that laid limply to his side's went up to grip mews back. They both locked themselves in a passionate kiss both not wanting to stop.
Eventually the boys were naked having taken off there clothes laying them down on the floor. Gulf laid down he had but one hand on the back of mews head and he laid up on his forearm they both were still locked in there kiss sucking each other's tongues. Why are you such a good kisser? Gulf thought.
Mew started to tease gulf by putting his finger on gulfs head rubbing his slight with his precum all around. Gulf moaned heavily into mews mouth. Leaving there kiss mew went to gulfs neck kissing and licking.
"Aaaaah" gulf bit his lip.
"Sstop teasing and fuck mme."
Mew chuckled on his neck.
"Just be patient."
Gulf glared at mew. If you weren't so good at kissing i wouldn't let you get away with saying that.
Mew finally put his hand on gulfs length pumping him up and down. With his other hand he put his one leg wrapping it around him. Gulf followed the action by putting his other leg around mew. Without any more waiting mew plunged his throbbing precum lubbed cock inside gulfs awaiting cavity.
"Aaaah shit, to good."
Gulf fell down. He put his arms around mew bringing him back to his lips. Mew thrusted deep into gulf and hard. Both boys bodies were craving this.
Moans filled the quiet bathroom.
"Mmm aaah shit gulf."
Not wanting to cum Alone mew pumped gulfs member harder.
Both.cumming in unison they stayed in there embrace trying to control there breathing.
Mew didn't take himself out. He kept twitching his member inside.
"Do ddo you want to fuck again?"
Gulf looked to the side at the clock.it was 11. He signed.
"No i have to go home."
Mew nodded.
Breaking away they picked up they're dirty clothes putting them back on. Gulf looked to mew.
"Let me walk you home."
Mew smiled. Gulf lit a cigreatte smoking while they walked. Getting to mews house gulf took a drag and threw it to the ground smashing it with his foot. He turned around to leave.
"Gulf?"
He froze.
"Um could i please be your secret again?"
Gulf looked down thinking. Don't do it gulf. Push him away now. Don't do it. He repeated in his head. Signing he reached into his back pocket getting a pen he walked to mew writing a number down.
"I won't. Give this to you again."
Mew nodded happily. Gulf leaned down blowing on the mark raising goose bumps on mews skin.
Nodding he turned around again. Mew caught his arm.
"Gulf?"
"Um could you stay the night?"
Gulf looked at mew with narrowed eyes. He put his hand to his neck rubbing it. There was a good chance his mom was going to bring her.date home. Gulfs rules were bending but why? And why for him.
"No.cuddeling."
Mew looked up surprised and he nodded. Gulf smirked pressing something else he took a step to mew.
"And you have to let me fuck you tomorrow morning."
Mew stopped nodding to hang his head biting his lip. Gulf saw the reluctance. He shook his head
taking back he's arm.
"Good night mew"
He started to walk off.
"Wwait."
Gulf froze.
"If you stay..... Ill.... Let you fuck me tomorrow."
Gulf looked back surprised.
"Really?"
Mew nodded. He went to his door keeping it opened for gulf. He looked down.
Well okay then.
Gulf walked inside mews house.