maybe we need to stop

Gulf ignored mew for 2 weeks. When Gulf went home that night he felt bad.  He could see mews frustration, he knew mew couldn't handle this. Gulf took it upon himself to stop it. Everyday at school if mew tried to approach gulf he went the other way. Everyday mew looked at his phone waiting for a text that never came.
By two weeks mew was depressed but he kept his ways so his friends wouldn't see. Gulfs friends didn't understand why he stopped picking on him.
"All I'm saying by now you'd hit him that's all I'm saying."
Gulf rolled his eyes.
"Okay how about you touch the queer boy hmmm?"
The others laughed. Gulf was happy it was Friday he could go two days without seeing him. Getting to the class mew kept looking at his phone. Gulfs eyes narrowed. Not going to happen.
Once the lecture was over he walked home. Mew followed making sure no one was anywhere around them.
"Um gulf?"
Gulf groaned.
"Go away mew."
"Gulf i just want."
He didn't want to hear it he turned around pushing mew to the sidewalk.
"Leave me alone."
He walked off mew bit his lip trying not to cry.
Getting home he threw his back pack to the wall going to his phone going through old contacts. He was done. What he started to feel for the other it now needed to stop. It would not happen again like..
Gulf shut his eyes he turned to his stomach biting his arm hard making it bleed. He would not allow himself to remember.
Letting go he got up to spit the blood in his trash. He breathed in. Going back to his bed he went through his closest contact and texted him. It ended in good terms and gulf wanted to fuck he was so frustrated.
"This will end it for good."
Later going to a club he met zin. Zin had a girlfriend but he liked getting fucked by gulf. Meeting at the bar gulf had to flash his fake id. They got to talking then gulf grabbed his hand leading him to a corner. Zin started to kiss his neck, weirdly gulf didn't feel anything.
Suddenly he froze mew was there watching in shock. Why was he there? Is he stalking me?
Getting upset gulf took zins mouth to his own kissing him while looking at mew. He looked down and walked off. 
Good. Why do i still feel nothing? Not getting anything from the kiss gulf let go and walked off.
"Hey?!"
Gulf left the club walking home. Inside he went straight to bed. He felt guilty. He'd never felt that way before. He laid on his back looking at his phone thinking of texting mew. He knew better.
I wanted this to end but why do i feel sad?
After the weekend gulf went to school mew didn't go for two days. Gulf kept looking at his phone thinking of texting him but he didn't.
Biting his lip he waited for the end of class to get his homework. The teacher was thankful. Gulf walked to his house and froze it was huge. He stood there and thought.
Ill just see why he was there in the first place, i can't have another stalker again. he knocked on the door. He only had to knock once.
Mew went to the door with a sullen expression that turned to anger.
"Why are you here?"
Gulf looked down to the papers.
Mew looked down then put his hand out. Keeping in his hand.
"Um can i come in?"
Mew flinched surprised he nodded letting gulf in. Gulfs eyes widen in shock. His house was enormous and clean and a little bit fancy. Mew went in front showing him to the living room. Gulf looked to the couch and mew nodded. They sat on opposite sides. Mew put his hand out again gulf taking off his backpack handed him his homework. Mew looked down he needed the distraction.
"Um why haven't you been to school?'
Mew just looked at gulf with an eye rose. Gulf chewed his inner cheek. Damn it.  Mew shook his head going back to look down.
"Um why were you at the club? We're you stalking me?"
Mew froze.
"No my father owns the business i had to help."
"O"
Gulf looked down feeling weirdly embarrassed. Mew put the papers down folding his arms over his chest.
"So did you fuck him?"
Gulf flinched.
"And what if i did, were not going out."
Mew looked down shaking his head.
"So you just fuck whoever you want?"
"If i want to yes."
Mew froze he was getting mad.
"You should leave."
He got up then gulf surprisly stopped him. They glared at each other then gulf looked down still holding onto to mew.
"Truth is i tried to end um this but i don't know i didn't feel anything, even when i kissed him i felt nothing that's never happened to me before."
Mews lips parted he started to go soft.
"Maybe you like me?"
Gulf let go of mew.
"No this is just sex nothing more." "I did what i did because i know you can't handle this."
Mew froze. Observant mew thought.
Gulf rolled his eyes.
"I need to go."
Mew stopped gulf from.turning and kissed him. Gulfs eyes went wide but he indulged he was frustrated. Mew was able to get gulf to his bed. They both were naked. Mew was sucking gulf off and hard.
"Aaah your throat mmmmm" he licked his lips thrusting inside.
Mew smiled internally.
He let.the Saliva flow down to gulfs hole then he put 2 fingers in drawing them in and out. He got rough moans from gulf.
"Aaaah just fuck me quit teasing."
He said in his hand. Mew got off his length and smiled. Getting the lube from the night stand he lubed his length and gulfs cavity. Mew didn't stop he thrusted in and deep he missed gulf.
Thrusting hard he went to gulfs mouth. They both breathed hard and mew put his hand to his head moving it closer to his. They sucked each other's tongues. Gulf grabbed mews back getting close. Mew knowing gulf put his hand on his throbbing member and pumped. They both moaned in each other's mouths. thrusting deep and hard mew came and pumping gulf he came all over. Strangely they didn't stop kissing. Breaking apart mew left gulf knowing he was going to leave. He went to the bathroom to relieve himself.
Gulf laid on mews bed getting tired. He rolled on his stomach. Ill just catch my breathe. Then he snuggled into the pillow. He fell asleep. Mew came out and froze gulf was still there. Going closer he saw he had. Fallen asleep. He didn't want to wake him but he knew better. Going to the bed he tried to wake him up.
"Gulf?"
"Hmm 5 More minutes then ill leave.".
Mew smirked. He laid on his back with a huge smile. Getting the blanket he put himself under holding onto gulf. He'll deal with the punishment tomorrow but tonight gulf was his.