breathe

Gulf was at mews door his heart thumped loudly in his chest. He was trembling and hard. Breathing in deep a thought crossed his mind. We're his parents home?
Squeezing his eyes he didn't care he needed to talk to mew. Even if they don't end together he didn't want him to mess up any other relationships for mew.
Shakily his hand went up knocking.
Without another moment mew opened the door with shock and surprise.
Gulf had his eyes open, mind raced the only thing that came to his lips was.
"Are your parents home?"
Mew shook his head with a smile.
Gulf breathed in. I'm going to miss that.
Mew went to the side motioning him to enter. Closing the door gulf breathed in deep.
"Can we go to your room?"
I want to remember it all.
Without a word mew took him to his room, getting almost to the bed gulf bit his lip. He made mew freeze.
"I was with xia."
Mew flinched. Breathing in he turned around to gulf who had his head hung rubbing mews fingers with his thumb.
"And?" He treaded cautiously.
"Um i met with him in a hotel room."
Mew took his hand back. Gulf felt the stung but he knew he deserved it. Keeping his head hung he started at the beginning when he ran into him at the market and he being the reason he stopped talking and avoiding mew. He told him everything about that day and what xia did.
Mew twitched, balling up his fists in Anger.
"Today he forced me to go to the hotel . He knew about you."
Mew bit his lip.
"He kissed me and i end up kissing him back but i felt nothing. Mentally i wasent there Just in body. He took of our shirts and lead me to the bed."
Mew chin quivered.
"Did.....did.....did you sleep with him?"
Gulf breathed in.
"No. I couldn't i wouldn't i got sick to my stomach everything flashed in front of me. Then you came into my mind."
Mews fists un balled he looked at gulf surprised.
"I know what i did was horrible and i know we're done and."
Then gulf froze. Mew was hugging him tightly.
"Gulf, im not done."
"Mew I'm just a horrible bastard. You need to stay away from me."
"No!"
Gulf let the tears fall.
"I love you gulf. I'm in love with you."
Gulf put his hands on his back squeezing.
Mew pulled away slightly looking at gulf rubbing the tears away. Leaving his hands on his face he leaned down they kissed. They massaged each other's tongues til gulf opened his eyes in pain. Mew bit his tongue.
Pushing mew away he put his hand over his mouth.
"Oooow."
"Don't tell me you didn't deserve that when you had his."
He looked to the floor.
"Damn it mew i never allowed it."
Mew smiled. He took gulfs face back to his kissing him trying to get his tongue back in. Gulf eyed him and mew kept trying. Surrendering mew massage where he bit.
Lathering each other's tongues mew un locked there kissed grabbing gulfs hand.
"Its time i cleaned you of him gulf."
Gulf blushed.
Going past the shower he got confused.
"Um?"
"Taking you to the bath."
Gulf gulped.
Both boys were submerged, mew was behind gulf washing his chest with a sponge. Putting it to the floor he put his arms wrapping them on gulfs chest. They both breathed.
"Maybe this is a mistake."
Mew twitched.
"Gulf?" He whimpered.
Gulf took his hand from he's chest placing it in his, breathing deep.
"Mew.you deserve so much better. What i did what I've done is."
He let the sentence drop.
"Gulf, he was your first in feeling something for another Person in a sexual way. From what you told me he went about it wrong."
Gulf looked down.
"I don't bare any grudgements towards you. I understand why you went to the hotel. You probably wanted to see if you had any more feeling for him. Am.i right?"
Gulf nodded.
"The fact that you two kissed and didn't even go to putting your tongue in his mouth is saying something. You getting both your shirts off and still not doing anything says something to me."
Gulf bit his lip.
"Gulf?"
"Yes?"
"Did you he even get hard?"
Gulf ears went red.
"No."
"Did your heart Beat when he kissed you or when you kissed him?"
"No."
"Did it beat when you thought of me?"
Gulf smiled.
"Yes."
Mew smiled.
"Rather you say it or not you love me."
"True."
Mew smiled wider.
"But mew why do you love me?" "Why do you want to be near me after what i did?"
"Gulf you and i have gone through horriable things in.this life. But we keep trying. That's what i love about you. You still have a kind soul and that's what i want in a person." "I.think even if you had slept with him id still be here in the bath tub with you. Its too late I'm hooked on you and only you."
Gulf started to cry again.
"Even if i keep hurting you?"
"Yes."
"Gulf?"
"Hmmm?"
"Will you be my boyfriend?"
Gulf looked up at a serious mew.
"I'm not perfect."
"I'm not looking for perfect."
"I may just hurt you again."
Mew shrugged.
"Ill heal."
"I May never tell you the l word."
"Just stay true to me and only me i can wait."
Gulf gulped.
"Your an idiot."
Mew smiled.
"I know."
"Then yes."
Mew smiled brightly. Gulf leaned up to a kiss for mew. He slowly took his free hand to put it under the water pumping gulfs already erected cock.
Gulf moaned into mews mouth.
Mew leaned his head back.
Gulf looked at him lustfully.
"Let's go to bed."
Gulf smiled.
Barley drying off they headed quickly to mews bed.
Mew pushed gulf down with locked eyes. They both were fully erect. Gulf put his arms around mews neck trying to pull him down to his lips.
"He never saw this right?"
Gulf quickly shook his head making a disgusted face. Looking down his erection almost went limp. Looking back up he believed him.
Putting his hands on either side of gulfs head he kissed him passionately.
Soon the boys were connected on the middle of the bed. Mew was sitting down while gulf was on top off him pushing his ass up and down while mew thrusted inside him and rough.
They never left each other's lips.
They both moaned heavily inside each other's mouths.
Gulf had his hand on his member jerking himself off hard.
His other hand was on mews neck keeping him to his lips.
"Im sorry." "I'm so sorry."
He said tearfully between kisses. He didn't deserve mew and he thought he never would but if mew wanted him he was there.
Not being able to take it he pulled gulf around breaking there kiss having both boys on there knees with there backs to each other. Mew put his arm across gulfs chest holding him tight to himself.
He gently smacked gulfs hand away from his erection to put his hand on his head playing with it.
"O god mew mmmmmm to good."
Thrusting even harder into his rectum.
Gulf looked back at mew who breathed heavily. Looking up they locked there eyes.
Gulf bit his lip.
"I lllove you mew i love you."
Mews lips parted in dis believe.
Gulf took his one arm reaching it behind mews neck pulling him to a kiss.
They lathered there tongues with each other's saliva.
Mew left gulfs neck.
"Im going to Mark you be mmmmmm ready."
"Not were it cccan show, my mother will aaaaaah."
Mew already found a place to suck.
Gulf bit his lower lip.
He then put his hand on mews on his erection helping him to jerk him off.
Soon gulf erupted everywhere.
Mew then pushed gulf to.the bed leaning over him thrusting in hard.
"Aaaaaaah mew so good."
"Mmmm gulf your aaa aamazing."
Mew came all in side gulf.
Resting for a moment he started to thrust again. Gulf looked back at him.
"I'm not at all done yet. I'm going to fill you up gulf get prepared."
Gulfs body started to go up and down on the.bed.
"Anything you want aaaaaaah mew."
Gulfs cock oozed more precum mixed with cum. He put both his hands on him jerking himself off again.
Spent and tired the boys laid on the bed. Mew laid on his back with gulf sound asleep on his chest near his heart. Mew couldn't stop staring at gulf.
"I love you gulf."
Then he looked to the side with narrowed eyes.
"I will protect you. Xia better watch his back. No.one messes with my man."
Then he reached up turning off the light.
Outside across the street xia was smoking a cigarette eyeing the house he was waiting for gulf to come out. Soon the last light went off.
He threw his cigreatte to the ground.
"You can't get ride of me that easily.Gulf."
"Just you two wait!"